The official Roman Catholic thread

no

im tempted to change the response to ā€œHail Hailā€

4 Likes

@Rocko, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - big day tomorrow, bhoys. You might consider turning in now.

Fair point. Iā€™ve a quarter glass of wine to finish off but will head for bed then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7_8fgkDbw

https://youtu.be/iXuuHx8ZtUM

Theyā€™re great lads. Got absolved from my sins when I met one of them in the GAA club in Malahide one night.

The church lads never rest. No clock watching with them.

It was great, Iā€™ve never looked back.

2 Likes

a great organisation and one I am prod to be part of

Howā€™s Mass on the main land now Tass?

I find the Irish Priests lack something, they want to finish as soon as they start, like the paddy buildersā€¦useless.

The English lad beside Norwood park said a great mass back in '95! Great mass to be heard in @thedancingbaby second local by the polish lad too.

1 Like

yeah they have a lot more concentration, and deliver a far better Mass I find, they engage the congregation a lot more, our lad has everyone on board, from Children right up to the elderly

1 Like

Thatā€™s lovely to hear. Ireland lost its way since Enda Kenny backed up by the Labour Party savagely attacked Rome and our dear Pope. We wonā€™t forget that.

Iā€™m more disappointed when the likes of @ChocolateMice gets married in our church and baptises the 8 or so kids heā€™ll have just to keep the missus happy. A weak man. He could do with some salvation.

9 Likes

a very weak man, I said that to him a few weeks ago, he can and will be saved though

His path to redemption is laid out for him already. Heā€™s living with his in laws, a good catholic Cork family Iā€™m told.
Theyā€™ll sort him out and heā€™ll toe the line down there.

4 Likes

No more lie ins of a Sunday morning.

3 Likes

Are you Church of England or Church of Ireland pal?

1 Like

We have an English fella in our parish at minute. Heā€™s fierce passionate and delivers his point with savage gusto but itā€™s lost of the vast majority of them.

Youā€™d need your wits about you to participate.

1 Like

I could imagine the scene and Mrs Princess senior making sure that both of them are up on time, faces washed and hair brushed before they all go to mass together. Yeah, and choco the mouse wouldnā€™t dare open his mouth to either of the women, only to say yes Iā€™ll comply.

2 Likes

Heā€™d be clean shaven too. You can be entering gods house with dodgy biteens of soft hair on your face.

Ah yeah. No doubt itā€™ll kill him inside his little mind to put a ā‚¬5 into the Legion of Mary bucket at the gate, but with Mrs Princess senior observing heā€™ll do it anyway. Heā€™s a grand compliant fella that way.
On here giving big licks about being an atheist only to attend our lords house at least once a week. A grand fella he is.

@Brimmer_Bradley

Would it be OK to cut a bit of a hedge on our lords day?

As long as it doesnā€™t affect your mass attendance pattern Iā€™d guess youā€™d be ok.

1 Like

The pretend Catholics are seething that a non believer can walk in and party like itā€™s 1999 and laugh at their life view ā€¦

Iā€™ve done my homework tho, Iā€™ve got a deacon on the day, a pretend priest ā€¦the Mrs doesnā€™t know the difference.

Like most of you lads, She wouldnā€™t even know what time mass is onā€¦