The official Roman Catholic thread

Sigh.

Cringe.

Sighnge.

1 Like

You get a much better quality Roman Catholicism on the mainland.

2 Likes

Does she have any elderly aunts or anything. This will blow up in your face mate, all jokes aside, just turn up and pay lip service and you’ll be a lot better off in the long run, I took confession and all the night before my wedding, no idea how I ended up there, it was a rural wedding and it was just taken for granted that I’d do it. The elderly priest knew we already had a child and seemed to be trying to draw me out to confess some wrongdoing in that regard.
Anyway it was easier to go along with most of it and I’m all for an easy life, your non God won’t look unkindly on it.

You mad bastard… I won’t be going to any confession or anything like that… The deacon will know I’m a heathen…it’s on in Sotogrande, in the Costa, Spain. By doing so, We’ve weeded out the old and the religious and most people going are there for a holiday/party. Princess and family are not mass goers at all, like most people in Ireland. She just likes the traditional side of it so I won’t have to do anything untoward.

:grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t even know it was happening until I was face to face with the priest, nearly had a panic attack.

Your original post made it seem as if you were somehow trying to pull the wool over some eyes, as long as princess knows exactly what a Deacon is before you get on the plane I see no problems there, carry on and good luck.

1 Like

@Smark

I’d love it if Aliens were Roman Catholic

13 Likes

Gas how the guys who dont believe in our almighty god, spend so much time obsessing about our deity.

Whereas us catholic folk just get about our everyday lives, only looking up every now and then, like one of the lads on the Angelus, to thank him for his love, and go about our way once more.

To be fair - If you lads didn’t rape, molest and enslave thousands upon thousands of people you’d be fairly irrelevant - We’re only here to make sure you don’t bend any more ten year old kids over and sodomize them…

1 Like

Just because a fella like @iron_mike goes on a spitroasting rampage, please don’t think we all are of that persuasion. We are not our brothers keepers.

I like you though, you have passion for your non belief, that @Fitzy fella though is a wrong un. I doubt even God will accept his repentence.

The Road to Emmaus is a lovely little gospel, a very underrated piece. That Jesus was an awful divil.

1 Like

Imagine the outrage from @sidney and @ChocolateMice when they’d realise there’s no transgender or quare aliens on that first landing. They’d retreat to their safe space (wardrobe, not actual space)

2 Likes

Through him, and with him, and in him
O God, almighty Father,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
all glory and honor is yours,
for ever and ever.

3 Likes

Is it still the same tune? Only with the rearrangement of the words it won’t fit right.

https://scontent.flhr4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18119358_1780266038653806_3563943122752874476_n.jpg?oh=fcea8df3a7365ef190b05de680ee4804&oe=59889EE6

1 Like

Getting ready for a great day of celebration here tomorrow. Confirmation day. Nothing like a confirmation or communion in a small rural village to keep the community spirit in full flow. Lawns being mowed. Children full of excitement. The holy spirit has arrived already.

6 Likes

Not surprised to see Chocolate and Labane hating on Jaysus, both of those lads hate brown people.

1 Like