The Official Shane Ross is a horrible cunt Thread

Any one iv ever seen anyways Fagan

Saw an old newspaper clip on Twitter the other day where Independent Senator Ross was criticising the then still incarcerated Birmingham Six for protesting their innocence and telling them to have the good grace to accept the integrity of the British justice system.

2 Likes

**Mr. Ross:

On behalf of the Independent group I would like to join in the general welcome for the release of the Birmingham Six. I should say at the outset that I was not one of those involved in the campaign to release the Birmingham Six, nor indeed were all my Independent colleagues but it does not in any way reduce the euphoria which we all feel at the righting of this appalling wrong.

I would like to echo what Senator Manning said and pay particular tribute to those who were involved from an early stage at no great political benefit to themselves. There was no percentage, there were no political kudos in championing the case of the Birmingham Six in the early and mid-eighties. It should be recognised that people like David Andrews and Peter Barry took up this cause when it was not in any way popular and they persisted with it when it was not popular and indeed when others were not willing to get involved. It showed great political courage to take up the cause of those whom most people believed at the time did not have a particularly strong case for being released.**

:laughing:

1 Like

Lovely conciliatory words from the new Minister.

Here was the earlier newspaper cutting:

But he was sound enough here:

Was it young @Watch_The_Break who said that Senator Ross was his dream dinner party guest?

He is bang on about Pearce and Connolly being the same as Adams and sands. Therefore I support him

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the logic here? Heā€™ll leave the independent part of Ireland if the other part is given freedom, which will have been by achieved by a democratic majority. Where will he go? Itā€™s a fucking bizarre thing to say.

2 Likes

U utter wum

Have you a link to that statement?

Ye

Informative

It fits Ross to a tee. The man is an unbelievable utter cunt.

Just read back through this thread. Fantastic work by @HBV.

There is a fair collection of clowns and arseholes in the Dail but Ross is the worst. Worse than Lowry even

1 Like

And the worst about him isnā€™t publicly known.

2 Likes

As good a thread as any. What happens when 2 cunts collideā€¦

Great thread.

Heā€™s undoubtedly a monumental cunt but Iā€™m not sure if he is the worst in the Dail. He has some fierce competition from the likes of Alan Kelly, Niall Collins, Dara Calleary, Simon Harris, Ruth Coppinger, Barry Cowen, Timmy Dooley, Paul Murphy and Mick Barry.

Christ, thereā€™s some selection of cunts there all the same.

4 Likes

This is very true.

pm please

in return ill send you a shocking pm about a bogball player

5 Likes

I can match that offer. PM please, @Fagan_ODowd.

2 Likes