The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Oh I agree pal, a win win for everyone. Even that bland Josef Fritzl type chap from Queen’s County got to do some brown nosing with another like.

1 Like

A like from me is hard earned pal, remember that.

You’ve only handed out 12 thousand of them after all.

6 Likes

And each one was hard earned, are you a slow learner?

1 Like

Excellent post @Brimmer_Bradley. Top class. Only a fairy would find faults with anything you’ve said.

3 Likes

Youngest making her confirmation on Sunday. Mother of Christ. It’s worse then a gypsy wedding around here.

How did the wedding in Effin go chief?

Great craic
Stopped off in Kilmallock for a sandwich on the way. That pub there on the corner going to the hurling field. And had to have a quick one in Iron Mikes as well

howard’s. Quiet enough in Mike’s I’d say at that hour.

Racist pig

All quiet tbh. That place Howard. Wasnt there a murder there a good few years back?

There was indeed. In the 1950’s. It was a sensation at the time.

The last time I was in there it was O’Sullivans

Going back a long time now. The Kerryman.

I told ya twas a long time

How long is he out of it now?

Nearly thirty years I’d say. At least twenty five.

Sonny O’Sullivan?

Nope. We used to call him The Kerryman.

Creche rang asking me to take Rascal home cos he was unwell. He was never sick before he went to creche but in hospital 4 times since he started in September. This on top of the 10% increase announced last week got me a bit riled. The manager must have been on the rag cos she took awful offence at my questioning her creche. She practically told me and the chisler to do one. Will remove him from this one but wondering whether to go to another creche or go the childminding route. Thoughts?