The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Itā€™s worked a treat for us the last few nights. If the child is old enough then some Vicks on his / her chest will also help

Fucks sake. A dose of man the fuck up would be welcome around here

1 Like

Snufflebabe on the chest / throat & a tee spoon of Pharmony Throat syrup seems to be working so far.

Iā€™m gonna be aware of your tip for the future though, pal.

1 Like

Maybe you should call around to @carryharryā€™s place and give his infant a piece of your mind

2 Likes

Miaow

4 Likes

All weā€™re missing is @caoimhaoin to arrive in and tell us to throw a few fennel seeds into a padre pio cloak relic and place it under the childā€™s matress.

17 Likes

:grin::grin:

How is she today Harry?

Bunged up & cement under the snout but slept for much of the night thank god.

Form not great now but mornings be tough when sick.

2 Likes

Would you consider sucking the snots out mate, Iā€™m certain that itā€™s what @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy would do in the circumstances, a bit of saline solution will help it along.

Iā€™ll leave her settle first or would you rather i upset the child after waking up.

Jog on cunt.

So once sheā€™s settled you will be clearing her nose the old fashioned (proper ) way?
Good man, itā€™ll help her the world, youā€™re on your way to being a top top dad. :+1:

1 Like

Maybe this should go in the confessions thread but we successfully used fennel tea on our youngest. Great stuff for helping wind them.

3 Likes

:astonished:

You didnā€™t have to admit it

3 Likes

You idiot

1 Like

Aaahahaha.

Fucking gobshites

2 Likes

asked the 8 year old if he would watch a James Bond movie with me

ā€œThatā€™s just cinematics and shenanigansā€ he responded.

As one of the of the pioneering ā€œlearning through logo kidsā€ I tell myself we all sort of get there and if he does that Is the name of the first chart breakout

1 Like

Itā€™s not as if you would ever suggest alternative medicine ffs.

Itā€™s like the name of Stereophonics LP. My 2 year old saw ā€˜the garbage truckā€™ go by the other day. Iā€™ll have to do a China on the YouTube on the iPad.

2 Likes

The only ā€œalternativeā€ medicine i ever suggested is exercise and acupuncture.

Both work incredibly well.

This was fennell tea ffs. I wasnā€™t suggesting anything.

All these gobshites with their ridiculously myopic heads who think everything has to be in a book donā€™t get it

1 Like