The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

You can download certain shows from Netflix these days.

1 Like

Thisā€™ll keep them entertained.

7 Likes

This sounds spot on - will check tonight

Iā€™ve used an app called iTube for the last 4 years on al old iPhone 5 we donā€™t use any more. It caches music and streaming content that can be played back without internet, give it to our youngest child for long journeysā€¦

2 Likes

Just hit the menu and there is a tab called available for download. A lot of the stuff on Netflix is not available* for download so quicker to go this way than programme by programme. Back to the menu button then for My downloads once downloaded.

*Unless this has changed in the last 6 weeks or so.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure that this is sound advice to give a young lady heading on a night out.

2 Likes

Howā€™d it go @iron_mike ?

Well. Iā€™m down the bones of 200 notes. Dropped her into town there about an hour ago. All done up to the nines. Heading back in for her around 12ish

1 Like

You bribed her so?

Jaysus the state of these young wans out tonight all over the place. I donā€™t know how parents breath knowing their daughter is out dressed like that. The fucking state of them.

1 Like

Were you ok with the rigout she had on?

Yea. She was grand. I never had an issue with it. All is well anyway

1 Like

Gave her a few bob alright but she says she has no interest in having a drink. Weā€™ll see what way she is later

1 Like

Bring a bucket.

1 Like

I hope he donā€™t fall for the ā€œIt was a dodgy burgerā€ excuse if any of em are getting sick!

Mike is around long enough to know his puke

Mike is as cool as breeze lads. Hes faced his mortality recently a few bacardi breezers wont be the end of the world

1 Like

Cheers @briantinnion and @Horsebox for the Netflix tips. Worked a dream once I start downloading one by one, otherwise the queue was being clogged up and I had to reinstall app to clear but all good now.

2 Likes

Be careful of your daughters lads, HBV is out cruising Junior Cert girls.

5 Likes

Sports day in north Kerry with the 8 year old didnā€™t go well lads.

4 Likes