The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Delighted for the self righteous cunt

5 Likes

I know a woman who has triplets, twins plus one other. All under 4. Has the right attitude though. I’d fold.

Good fuck

I’m sure they’ll thank him as they wheel him into St. Gobnat s in Colmanswell

Fintan is looking forward to a few pints in the airport in the morning

6 Likes

Will you get him his hole over there? Poor old @HBV was heartbroken when his own young fella wanted to try to pull a bird in the traditional way, maybe Fintan will be more eager to please his old dad.

WTF?

1 Like

You’ve a weird fascination with Fintan.

3 posts in 6 months!

Is it that many? I think Amber is a bit confused, I noticed him acting very strange lately, perhaps the toll of pretending to be from somewhere he’s not has gotten to him.

1 Like

How many times have you mentioned someone else’s kid on here in the last six months?

Someone else’s kid :rofl:
You’re priceless

1 Like

Very very strange post.

1 Like

Did you have a good time tonight pal?

I had a smashing time kid those Czechoslovakian ladies are a credit to their country.

1 Like

Very professional.

1 Like

Fintan is gone ape here in Gatwick with the excitement

Dublin and surrounding dads. Rathbeggan Lakes near Dunboyne is deadly. Great day out altogether. Zipline over a lake, climbing wall for the older ones, pedal boats on a lake for the young and a deadly walk around the place with playground type stuff dotted around the walk. And a bouncy castle area.
We never even got to the trampoliney thing or the pony riding.
Well worth a day. We did over 3 12 hours there and would have stayed longer if the match wasn’t on.
cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Rocko @Funtime @myboyblue @mickee321 @KinvarasPassion (it’s only a stones throw from liffey valley and you’d love the surrounding fields.)

8 Likes

It’s cursed with flies in the summer. But it’s not a bad spot.

1 Like