The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Did you have the little Madame with you and if so how did she like it?

Absolutely loved it. Sheā€™d been before with her cousins and was begging us to go back. Thereā€™s a fairy garden place she loved too.
Loads to do there and a great set up although the jacks were like something from the 90ā€™s. Itā€™s cheap in at ā‚¬3 but they fleece you on each of the big rides. 5ā‚¬ once off into the bouncy area but all day access, 7ā‚¬ for zipline etc. Still a very cool place all in all.

2 Likes

I think wasps and bees are the issue with little miss Balbec. Sheā€™s cool with flies.

Hmmm

Fuck off you swan munching square head cunt.

1 Like

we (my sons , wife, neighbours and kids) went on an excursion to Donabate yesterday afternoon
it was unreal, the beach was fanatastic and the Blue sky with dublin bay in the back ground was glorious
we dined in the hotel afterwards that had standard fare to be honest, very child friendly tho which was great and we took in the game also which was grand, earlier in the day i walked accross a few fields of sheep with the bigger fella traversing from north kildare into Meath around the moyglare stud
yesterday was a day for the ages, i was so content with my situation i only had a passing interest in the football but had some quality time to myself on the drive home as the car fell asleep and i had the second half with bernard flynn and darragh maloney , the radio commentary was epic but very very one sided i felt towards mayo

ive been and to hell and back over the last couple of years and yesterday i felt things had come togetherā€¦if only for a fleeting moment but ill take what i can get

22 Likes

cc @balbec

2 Likes

Another try hard

Hmmm again

Turns 7 today.

Approaching 6 months since I saw him.

Itā€™s been ā€¦ man.

Iā€™ve seen too much. I will need a lot of treatment I think, although my training gives me hope of a speedy return to normaā€¦well, yeah, thereā€™s that. Never was normal, never wanted to be.
And I was never bad.
Even in grim times. Thereā€™s some lost souls out there, some good, some ok and some as bad as you want.
I was struggling badly last 9 days. Seems thereā€™s an admin cock up now.
Herself is obliterating bridges rather than mending them. Seems sillyā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really shit. Today will be a fucking tough day Iā€™d imagine. Keep your yourself focused on what you gotta do legally and donā€™t do anything silly thatā€™d fuck that up. You gotta go Jim Gavin on this and stick with the process.
And make sure youā€™re not a heap of a mess when the time comes and they can pin any shit on you. Theyā€™ll throw all manner of shit at you and some of it can stick. Weā€™re here for you fella.

2 Likes

Hang in there chief. Itā€™s a tough road, and there may be tougher days ahead.
But it will be worth it. Keep hold of that

Everyday is a fucking tough day really, unless youā€™ve managed to relax.
Iā€™m feeling super positive today though and I am going there to end it in a manner befitting he who has suffered like a dog through endless months.
Weā€™ll take care of the fall out after.

Thereā€™ll be tough days, Iā€™m sure many, but when you legit donā€™t know if youā€™ll see your boy again, thatā€™s next level.
Thereā€™s nothing like that. Met an old girlfriend, a PO in the service. She flat out said sheā€™d kill whoever took her child.
I said yeah, it seems from my experience that weeks of rage and homicidal fantasising actualy doesnā€™t do a fella all that good, I can report. And thatā€™s just one part.

Congrats mate.

I was always wondering why you were posting photos of food that would feed a nation.

Did you get pains too or was it just the cravings set you mad for the grub?

Anyway, congrats to you both!

As long as itā€™s not grumpy like @Fagan_ODowd (although heā€™ll claim heā€™s blissfully happy since the wife left him) ,
imaginary as @Tassottiā€™s Fintan or as sick as @Rocko once was.

May her heart shine and be open like the bedroom in @flattythehurdlerā€¦ house.

6 Likes

:smile:

We invested in FIFA 18 this weekend. The young fella says itā€™s better.

2 Likes

If I recall correctly she said sheā€™d kill you when you dumped her :wink:

Anyway, hope itā€™s going well and keep in touch

There was a meeting tonight in my eldest ones school for parents of first years, Iā€™m shocked at the amount of supports available ranging from spiritual to academic to psychological.
Compared to my time in the same school when youā€™d just get hammered if you had any quirkes or problems.
I dunno if these supports are are good thing or is it stuff like this is the driving force behind the snowflake generation.

Thereā€™s no threat of a kick in the hole if they got a bad report, like in our day.