The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

I know. The principal telling us to make sure and contact the school if thereā€™s any problems. Iā€™d say my auld lad didnā€™t know where I went to school. Only that the bus took me away every morning and dropped me back again that evening.

16 Likes

Sure the poor divil had enough to worry about. Keeping food on the table and paying the rates while farm income went through the floor.

Theyā€™ll put her in full time counseling in there when she accidentally mentions her dad wears her clothesā€¦

1 Like

My youngest lad was chuffed to tell me he played as Liverpool and beat our Man United supporting neighbours kid 5-0.

Itā€™s a great way to get them into sport. He headed out to kick a ball around then and the pre game ritual of ā€œa battleā€ is now changed to ā€œtake shotsā€

3 Likes

Can never beat those cunts by enough

5 Likes

New addition to the family today guys,

23 Likes

Great stuff, a worthy addition. Keep it wormed, at that age, pups are like worm factories. Enjoy lad, I hope you have him/her for many years. I can only imagine the mischief that has just walked into yere lives.

Poor thing was trembling this morning apparently but sheā€™s flying it now, just pure curious so far, her brother is two doors up so sheā€™ll have a little pal.
First family dog for us, we always had dogs growing up but it never seemed any work, are modern dogs snowflakes?

Not at all, they donā€™t seemed to have caught that particular affliction. Dunno if the trembling is a fear or temperature issue. Either way, after a day or two of affection sheā€™ll settle in and never look back. Dogs are animals that have their routines and any slight change can throw them out. Sheā€™ll re-establish her routine, albeit in a new home and sheā€™ll be fine

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Dogs are class when they arenā€™t scratching, chewing, pissing, shitting and shedding all over everything you own.

3 Likes

Only having a laugh, dogs are dogs, Iā€™m sure plenty of owners have snowflake tendencies. The dogs weā€™d have had when I was a young fella would have been more of the ā€˜free rangeā€™ and chalky shit type Iā€™d say, the old fella would have stuck their nose in the shit in the house and they were ā€˜trainedā€™, fuckers would follow you to the ends of the earth though.

:ronnyroar::brendan::brendan::brendan:

Happy to give that the 10th like. Itā€™s a game changer

Lovely dog and a really lovely floor

1 Like

Weā€™re bound to meet now pal. Thereā€™s a community of dog walkers on the SCR. Youā€™ll meet rakes of people in Mary I and down the old racecourse

:dog: :dog: :dog:

2 Likes

My Mrs comes from a family with a good work ethic. Iā€™m a useless townie cunt so the in laws are obviously worried how Rascal will turn out. He didnā€™t bother to walk til he was well over 18 mths. I picked him up from creche this evening. Kids running amok in the room but no sign of himself. I asked the girls where he was. Flat out on the bean bag in the corner with a book. He seen me and made a lame effort to get up, gave up and lay back again. The girl had to go over and lift him out of it. Iā€™m a proud dad. Heā€™s not even two.

15 Likes

Sounds like prolonged carbon monoxide poisoning .Is his room properly vented ?

2 Likes

Lovely dog. Pity the tail was dockedā€¦

That made me smile.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: