The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

@backinatracksuit they are some operators

20 Likes

Where did the enter the dwelling?

Lovely, I can’t wait.

Youll surely get 50 likes for that.

Great pic. Is he snorting the mouse?

1 Like

I just noticed some of those floor boards havent been conected properly.

No wonder he’s overrun with vermin.

2 Likes

God knows what the rest of the gaff is like,ye pay peanuts ye get monkeys.

Good doggy

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That must be the first wedding picture of choco and princess.

1 Like

A haven for vermin.I’d be surprised if there’s not structural damage by now with an infestation like that, let’s not even discuss the damage done to the wiring already.
Best hope for him is the storm knocks the place for him today and he gets to start again.

Went to the ‘Wild Lights’ at Dublin Zoo this evening lads. Not bad (kids will always love a nice lights display ) but certainly not worth it. Having said that. If you do go, wrap the fuck up(it was baltic tonight) and don’t miss the ‘show’ part. It’s amazing, and also comedy gold. Eat beforehand(food was pisspoor in it’s chineseness) and make sure to go up the right hand side first.( anticlockwise)

2 Likes

Is that not the way everyone is supposed to go around? I mentioned a few months back I had been underwhelmed with the zoo. That sounds like a good show though

Fota wildlife park is so much better than the zoo. Was there again during the week. Much better set up. Even with big crowds there’s always loads of room.

3 Likes

It’s the zoo at night with little or no animals to see* and most of the place blocked off so it’s different from normal.

*we did see the lions prowling around in the dark, which was savage illuminated only by the light of a hundred camera phones.

It’s excellent

The cheetahs must be too well fed though. The meat was being dangled around in front of them and they’d no interest in running for it.

So a couple of weeks you were prowling around a beach in the middle of the night, this week you are prowling around the Phoenix Park in the dark. …

1 Like

I suppose it replicates the wild in as much as is possible, I don’t think they devour all the prey immediately
Did you see them in that run thingy?