The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Big money in them E Sports competitions

1 Like

Thatā€™s wrong on so many fucking levels

@Horsebox ?

WTF.
This reflects very poorly on your life partner.

1 Like

Christ. Iā€™d say the safest thing to do is break up with your life partner, otherwise at some stage youā€™ll end up being trapped talking to this dullard.

:laughing:

Yeah I know but will be told If he does he loses it

And a fire extinguisher

3 Likes

Yeah, this is gasā€¦ ā€œisnt Little Johnnie a really intelligent young fella that way he can work that ipad, watch the way he can find exactly what he wantsā€

No, Little Johnny is being dumbed down minute by minute and will be barely able to tie his shoes laces by the end of xmas 2017.

18 Likes

Xbox is what was asked for. Hopefully heā€™ll get bored of it fast enough.

Rarely was a truer word said here.

Thanks @Copper_pipe, itā€™s already bought

1 Like

Fintan is great on the ipad, heā€™s very good at educational games

5 Likes

Thereā€™s some gaming competition live streaming at weekends, Game Battles I think itā€™s called? The eldest in my house streams them on the tv at home and watches them like Iā€™d be watching The Sunday Game. Physical sport on TV will be gone in our lifetime. TV will be gone in our lifetimeā€¦

Thatā€™s the way itā€™s gone now

1 Like

As the man says

@Tassotti

Would be a lovely stocking filler

3 Likes

Granny Tassotti and Granda Tassotti are always amazed at the way Fintan can work an ipad, they are always remarking he is very clever

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t put much stock In that. Their record from raising kids is sketchy enough.

9 Likes

This is a new phenomenon? Parents who donā€™t understand their childrenā€™s generation

2 Likes