The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

you dont know what you are talking about.
children who are bullied are by and large those most likely who are incapable of facing down the bully. this is how they are targeted.
the current method of dealing with this issue is not dealing with the 'bully but dealing with ‘bullying’.
make your kid stronger, make them strand tall, do whatever needs to be done to give them confidence, the kid with the strut and the chest out will not be targetted. the bully is specifically hunting for the weak kidwho will run to the coach.

Tricky. He needs to look this bastard straight in the eye when he’s addressing him… But its tough for your young fella to do this.

Of course, he could close his fist and hit the cunt on the bridge of the nose as hard as he can.

1 Like

He could Alfe Inge Halland him either

3 Likes

Yea tis tricky. I’d rather he didn’t have to actually resort to violence if at all possible and could sort it with that way.

Have you personally told the coaches about it? You need to ASAP. Let them deal with it.

Ignore the guys telling you to turn your kid into Charles Bronson.

6 Likes

The bully has a shitty life and is angry and bitter. He is likely picking on lads who are well cared for and loved.

Your advice is spot on. He needs to face this lad down before it gets worse. Training is a very safe place to do this. I’d get him to square up to the bully at the first opportunity here. Bully will get message and look for next target.

6 Likes

Yeah I agree but if your young lad isn’t enjoying it. You could tell him to smash the cunt’s leg with a late tackle and put the bully out of action for 6 months? I stood up for a lad one day who was getting aggro from a traveller. I got the better of him but there was a bit of ducking and diving for a few years cos the brudders and cousints wanted to bate the head off me. They went after my older brother as well. Not always wise to front up.

2 Likes

Report it in a way that you’re helping the club by tipping them off. Leave it to the club to sort.

1 Like

I LOL at this. Dead right approach.

Sorry to hear all the same id say a sickening feeling to know a kid being picked on like that

2 Likes

What in God’s name are you on about, just disagreeing with me for the sake of it?
The kid won’t change overnight, the adults in charge need to know what’s going on here

3 Likes

get the club involved mate

5 Likes

we need to equip our kids to deal with bullying, because bullys will always exist.
i disagree with running to the teacher or the coach as it solves nothing really. its a reflection on current society that so many fathers on here first instinct is to advise ‘tell the teacher’. what a cop out and what a poor piece of advice.
im strongly in the ‘equip your child’ camp. wont happen overnight but we can all give the time and effort if we think its worth the effort.

3 Likes

Inform the Club, but continue with the other course of action in the background should it be needed. Everyone’s brave, until they get a smack in the puss.

@Rintintin

3 Likes

Two nuggets of advice I got. 1) Never fight a fight you can’t win. 2) If confronted by a group hit the smallest cunt and run like fuck.

If it looks like there’s no way out always throw the first punch.

1 Like

also @Rintintin I can only empathise with how you are feeling, its terrible to think some other kids are bullying your kids, you must be seething

1 Like

is it the dead right approach?, if his kid ends up getting smacked around where is the value in that?

2 Likes

That’s well and good but this is a problem right now and next week, this young lad is going to get a hiding most likely, I agree with you in principal but it won’t happen overnight and it’s strange that you would keep the adults in charge in the dark
I have no sons but I have a little bit of experience, it’s a terrible situation

1 Like

Every kid is gonna get a smack at some point

No harm in getting the odd hiding