The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

I think Iā€™ve mentioned it before but there is a lad with dyspraxia playing football on the underage team I coach. I donā€™t know much about the condition but in his instance he seems to have trouble bending over, so a regular toe lift is out for him. Instead of letting it hold him back he has developed his own unique (and very awkward looking!) way of scooping up the ball. Despite it being totally unorthodox he gets it up into the hands every time and is rarely dispossessed.

At u12 youā€™d have said heā€™d never be able for football, this year he was one of our best players. Great to see that kind of determination in a young fella.

10 Likes

Congratulations @Fran.

Congrats mate.

My missus is from a family of 3 girls. Her old lad basically didnā€™t get a word in for about 25 years.
On the plus side heā€™s very well looked after and never has to lift a finger, so there is that.

2 Likes

well done fran but i find it fascinating that there are an awful lot of fellas here who are unable to produce sons

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry @Fran I imagine the girls will turn out quite bland and untroublesome. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Great news @Fran, congrats to you both.

Congratulations @Fran

Congratulations Fran.
Youā€™ll have an absolute ball.

Yessssssssssssss

congrats

First born is always the gender of the dominant partner in the relationship.

:muscle:

@glasagusban cant even grow a moustache

1 Like

Congrats @Fran. :clap:

My father in law had 5 girls before the first boy arrived. Madness.

2 Likes

Lucky for you he kept going

17 Likes

:sweat_smile: Zing

Congrats @Fran!

Well done @fran

( which one is fran again?)

Congrats @fran, wonderful news. Youā€™re a saint of a man like myself.

Surely there is some research that should be carried out on our she pricks. If we were dairy bulls weā€™d be set up for life :dollar:

2 Likes

@Fran your level of interaction here today is quite disappointing, you know the standardsā€¦ a few updates on nearby fathers in the same ward, some under curtain shoe pics perhaps?

ps: I hope all the fran women are doing well. Good move on the 7 seater :wink:

its very interesting