The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Congrats @Fran
Would lover to know how many lads post here that like ourselves have just daughters

2 Likes

A very high percentage of sissy mickys alright

3 Likes

I’ve only the one child, a daughter

1 Like

We’re at home, never left the house, she was born in the kitchen. I’ve been bored for most of the day to be honest and the rest of the girls are away for the night. I could’ve done a bit of work but Mrs. Fran would’ve tore the head off me

6 Likes

a man of many talents. :clap:

Well done @Fran and indeed Herself.
Little girls love their Daddy even when their in t there 40’s so you’ll be OK.

2 Likes

It must be some let down when no.s 3 and 4 and 5 are daughters when you are just yearning for a boy
An awful dose id say.

2 Likes

:grinning:

In all honesty I was never in the least bit dissapointed in the labour ward, not even a tiny bit. A healthy baby is all that you care about and once they’re born you wouldn’t swap them for anything on earth.
Why would you want a boy??

4 Likes

It got a bit dodgy at the end to be honest, we were readying ourselves for an emergency transfer to Holles Street as there was a bit of meconium appearing in the waters. Mrs. Fran was having none of it though. In the end there were 3 paramedics and 2 midwives in the kitchen for the birth

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a little lad to pass your tackie collection onto?

I wouldn’t mind but you have one of the better kichens on here. You have decent counter tops.

4 Likes

That’s me done now, I won’t be saddling myself with any more teenage hormones thanks

3 Likes

You should get the snip now. Its a great job.

When the wife had our second, she spent the last three months in hospital and then the umbilical chord got wrapped around our little girls neck, so it was an emergency cesarian job. Anyway all in all it was a very difficult pregnancy. When I rang the mother in law to tell her all was well and that we had a little girl, there was no congratulations, the first words out of her mouth were “ye’ll have to go again”

4 Likes

What did they have? A boy or a child?

Congratulations Fran . Great news.

A child

That was the the question quoted by the older generations around this area one time.

Myself included