The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Attention Dublin/environs based dads. Thereā€™s a show that I have no doubt is amazing on in the peacock for the next couple of weeks. This guy is the business. For 7s and up apparently. Iā€™m currently seeking clearnace to bring the little lady. You and your kids will love it.

http://www.theatrelovett.com/shows/they-called-her-vivaldi

2 Likes

Only seeing this now, many congratulations @Fran me oul pal, delighted for yis. Youā€™ll be well looked after in yoir old age.

1 Like

Great news, more Irish women to populate the planet :clap::clap:

1 Like

Those Lovett shows are brilliant, weā€™ve seen them all Iā€™d say, completely wacky though, like The mighty Boosh for kids,

2 Likes

First vest and babygrow in the bin tonight, fucking destroyed

15 Likes

Green or Yellow?

Green ones usually not capable of writing a vest & baby grow off, must of being yellow.

Green / Brown, she hadnā€™t done one in a few days so we were expecting it. It was all over the place, the worst Iā€™ve seen yet

This oneā€™s going to be your favourite Fran wonā€™t she?

What a bizarre question

Lads, we have our first brush with chickenpox. I remember somebody on about a porridge bath on this thread, whats the deal with it? How much of it do you use? Has anybody heard of putting bread soda in the bath instead of porridge?
Our oldest is tearing himself alive today, sick with fever last week and they started to show yesterday.

Poxclin

1 Like

cc. @Onthesod

2 Likes

Get a liqiuid anti-histamine, PoXClin foam mousse and colloidal silver.

Where the fuck is @ironmoth these days?

Steady yellow ones for our little one. They go a fair bit when breast fed.

Vesht.

Succumbed to the Elf on the Shelf for the first time this year. A pain in the hole is all it is.

3 Likes

1 Like

Is that @anon7035031 's in the middle?