Fucking hell flatty. You got issues!

You banned yourself for less!

1 Like

I know!

Fowl post Flatty.

1 Like

what’d the story with this HBV?
is a day procedure?
you can ride away to your hearts content , the peace of mind makes for great sex id say

A handy job nowadays you are out the same day, possibly even a few hours.
In fairness my balls did swell up like fuck after it and I remember using an icepack on them for a day or so. Well worth it tho, I had a wank about 3 or 4 days later and was riding the wife after about a week.

I was in and out in about a half an hour, had to wear extremely tight jocks and was in a bit of pain for about 24 hours but nothing major. I went on Friday afternoon but could easily have went to work next day.
It was about a week before I felt right to have a ride though and it’s at least a month before you get the all clear.
Grand job though, highly recommend it in th right circumstances

its a great job, if you have enough childeren and if you have any respect at all for your women you would get it done, its as simple as that in my mind.

1 Like

:anguished:

Glad you used the plural there anyway

The 8 year old trying (and failing) to force down a cup of camomile tea to help him sleep tonight.

The country is fucked.

2 Likes

Throw him a xanax mate

8 Likes

His father pops pills before and after sleeping to kill a hangover :open_mouth:

Home from pub to be told by him still wide awake “must be caffeine in that tea as he is struggling more than normal”. Lay down beside him and he is out like a light now. Made a nice memory.

2 Likes

Struggling?

To sleep. He is normally 8 going on 21 so was nice to remind us both he is still a very young boy.

1 Like