The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Santa done. Here’s to a later wake up call…

You hope…

1 Like

Sigh

IT’S CHRISTMAS! !!!

1 Like

It’s our year @Joe_Player

7 Likes

Young Fintan (stepson)rang me there now in floods of tears.
He’s abroad with his biological father and his father is gone back on the beer again running around the neighbours garden buck naked and swigging out of a bottle of whiskey. He wants me to fly over and save him.

8 Likes

Try hard alert

The poor kid

I know joe. Poor Fintan.

Has he aunt s anc ungles there

No joe. Just his father.

That Angela’s Christmas that was on last night and is available in catch up now is a beautiful animation, really lovely family viewing.

1 Like

If you liked it make sure you catch song of the sea tomorrow evening. Same writer and animators. Was nominated for an oscar. Its excellent

1 Like

Set in my own parish as well I assume? :smile:

A successful day put down, marked by the eldest throwing the entirety of today’s eating up in the bed. The Roses aren’t tasting so nice after that clean up.

5 Likes

This is set in 1914?
But there’s square baled straw in the manger in the opening scene.

So, we’ve already established that brushing your daughters hair is wrong unless completely necessary.

Where do we stand on face painting?

2 Likes

How is that ever necessary?

How was it deemed wrong to brush your daughters hair ??* Ffss !!
Only last night I brushed and dried my youngest ones hair she says no one can work the hair dryer like her Dad.

• now I may have taken a different stance on this before, depending on what parties endorsed or disagreed with the practice, I can’t remember.
5 Likes

I brush the daughters hair. Sure if you go swimming you’d have to dry and brush their hair. Not great at platting and all that stuff, leave that to the women