The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Kid… He’s trying to bait you, thinking he’s funny…but he’s a very insecure chap himself behind it all… In my very subtle post about ‘santa ponsa’ … Brimmer replies further on about a 4 star hotel or Villa…

He’s so easily played it’s unreal. Best take no notice… your holiday sounded great .

2 Likes

Calm down buddy and stop snapping at me.You obviously misconstrued my reply and took it up wrong. What is it with ye cork lads ? Taking someone else’s viewpoint as an insult to you personally. Is it a culture thing down there.
Or is it just the ones that post here are rampant narcissists.

Youghal? Very posh. We used to go to Lough Gur.

Well we did have a villa in an exclusive part of Youghal

3 Likes

You moving mate?

For 200 a night for the camper I wonder would you find an air b n b as cheap on a nightly basis? Dont have benefit of being in a campsite with other kids then i suppose.

1 Like

It was all about the experience mate, AirBnB is handy out as well.
When the kids are young the best thing we found to do with them is those campsite style holidays where new kids are coming through every few days and they’re making ‘friends’ all the time, digging holes, playing hide and seek and talking shit, it’s why I always recommend the haven campsites here, as long as they’re happy all is good.

1 Like

Get down the beach lads. The storms have thrown up all sorts onto the shore. Dogfish,wrasse. , starfish octopus crabs clamp. The kids absolutely love it. Fingal fathers, the rocky stretch of beach between the martello tower and high rock is an absolute haven.

it

• List item
3 Likes

I wouldn’t touch anything that came out of that radioactive cesspit

4 Likes

Good Christ he is trying to kill us all.

1 Like

That crab is in a bad way. Is it still alive!

I predict a ravenous twee post from @Fagan_ODowd later this evening about some bit of a crab he found on he’s spin around the peninsula

1 Like

Is fagan going to say he caught crabs from diddling all the auld ones on the peninsula?

1 Like

You never know. A bit of radioactivity might sort you out for a growth spurt.

4 Likes

Mommy finger, mommy finger, where are you ?

9 Likes

Johnny Johnny, yes pappa

Eating sugar? No pappa

5 Likes

Local GAA club have started doing a 3-6 year old group session on a Saturday morning, the likes of @gaamad1996 at the helm of it all. We brought our eldest lad up yesterday and he wouldn’t go near the crowds as he found it too intimidating. Left him be and chatted to him about it all yesterday and showed him a few hurling matches on TV.

We went into the local Elverys this afternoon as Mrs Mac was looking for something and himself picks up a hurley and asks can he have it. He refused to go to bed this evening until he could hit a ball around the kitchen and outside with it :ronnyroar:

21 Likes

It’ll be useful for skulling the rats that your gaff is infested with too.

2 Likes

I’m glad you replied. We might need to do something that requires planning permission. Any advice on how to cosy up to local councillors to bypass it?

My door is always open @mac . I’ll help you if you can get one of my vending machines into the local gaa club.

2 Likes