The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Fuck man, thats rough, Iā€™m sorry for you both. Hope sheā€™s doing ok. Weā€™ve been through that and itā€™s not a good time, especially so close to the 3 months.
Look after her and yourself mate.

1 Like

Sorry mate, a tough ordeal.
You will get through this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s devastating mate. Iā€™m fierce sorry to hear it. Youā€™ll get through it, just give yourself both time. Mind her.

1 Like

Ah fuck Ray, Iā€™m devastated for you both. I know thereā€™s no words of comfort. All I can say is my thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Ray. Life can be a big ball of shite sometimes. Look after yourselves.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that. Itā€™s a devastating loss for you both so take that time you need. Be kind to yourself and to each other.

1 Like

Tough break mate, I know many of us have spoken of going through this before and itā€™s an awful thing,
Look after her for the next while, I donā€™t think us lads ever really know but it helps to make things easier for her.
Sorry again.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that

1 Like

Sorry to read that, Ray.

1 Like

I donā€™t know ye but ye have my sympathy and empathy if you feel like you need to talk to someone do. I done the typical Irish thing and drank it off. Wasnā€™t until I grew up I realised I needed to talk about the grief

1 Like

So sorry to hear that Ray. Shared similar news here last summer and it was a good place to offload all the shite. this weird little community was a great source of support with lads sending PMs a few months down the line checking in to see was all ok.

Itā€™s hard to know what the fuck to do in this situation. Look after her and yourself

2 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry. What can you do other than spoil her and look to the future. Itā€™s a tough time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s really shit Ray. We were there before too. Mind the missus and be good to yourselves. A few days away could do wonders if possible.

1 Like

Sorry Ray. Itā€™s a tough time.

1 Like

Really sorry that ye have to go through this Ray. We had the same thing twice ourselves and now have 3 kids. Please God it turns out the same for yourselves.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Ray.

1 Like

Very sad to hear this, Iā€™ve been there, horrible. Hopefully your missus is fine, be strong for her and hopefully you guys get some light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this, Ray.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Ray, take care and look after her.

1 Like

Take care of the two of ye ray.

1 Like