The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Sorry to hear that @anon70480284

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Ray.

1 Like

sorry to hear that Ray. It’s tough going and major heartbreak alright.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, pal.

We’ve had 2 ourselves. Not much us as men can do only be the shoulder to lean, cry or sleep on.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that Ray.Ive been there too.Look after each other.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Ray.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Ray.

1 Like

Thanks for all the messages it means a lot.

17 Likes

TFK at its pure finest :clap:

A tough break Ray. Prayers for you both.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this news Ray.

2 Likes

Many of us will be thinking of you and your Mrs today Ray as many of us have been there and many more will be there. We can’t offer anything that will ease the pain, and it is pain, its not just an ah sure moment. But believe me, we’re with you.

5 Likes

Very sorry to hear that. Been there. Not nice, a very strange sense of loss, losing something you’ve wanted so much but never held/seen etc. It’s a kind of silent grieving for a while. Try and get away for a few days if ye can, so ye’re amongst strangers. It’ll give ye a bit of space.

Time will help. We’ve had a little one since, all will come good for ye :+1:

13 Likes

Brilliant post

1 Like

Very sorry for your trouble

1 Like

Chin up Ray. You’ll both move on and be fine. Keep her lit.

1 Like

It’s a horrible time Ray, try and talk to a brother / sister / parent / friend, it helps. It’s impossible to know what to say to herself at these times but the less the better in my experience, just listen. In time you’ll both be ready to try again.

NB: your missus should be more fertile than normal for the next few months so it’s a good idea to try straight away again. Apologies if that might come across as insensitive but trying to help

3 Likes

Flagged for being insensitive

6 Likes

This is 100% correct. We began trying about 3 weeks after maybe and herself got pregnant straight away, not easy to start trying again straight away but the irony is it’s her most fertile time

2 Likes

Of all the things I never thought id read on here 🤷

Bad luck Ray. Ye will get there. Keep her lit

1 Like