The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

My youngest ( 11) has the same cunt of a teacher for the past two years, he bullyā€™s her and bullied her sister before her. We just tell her to keep the head down and keep out of his way etc and consider it a good life lesson for toughening her up.

Heā€™s been known to ramp up his bullying as the school year progresses and she has come home with stories of being roared at for nothing and we copped it was escalating over the past 5/6 weeks.
Anyway she played in a school blitz last Monday and he duly roared abuse at her the entire 10 mins he decided to play her and replaced her in each game with girls that donā€™t even play club camogie or football despite my daughter playing midfield for her club 12s since she was 9 years old.
The final straw though was when he told her to get into line with the non playing kids in her class and sent her back to class with them and brought the rest of the team to the shop for ice creams.
She told this to me as I drove home from the school afterwards. I literally struggled to drive the car further as I shook with temper, it took all my resolve not the turn back and chase him down in the school yard and leather the fat head off of him.
I emailed the school immediately when I got home and demanded a meeting with fathead and the principal the next day, both he and the principal were away with a boys blitz so it was put back to 9:00am yesterday.
Heā€™s so far been ā€˜ too busy ā€˜ to meet me but I met the principal yesterday, he went through the usual routine of being unaware of any bullying or unaware that a solitary child was excluded from a team treat.
I listened to his hollow excuses and made him aware of the processes Iā€™m using to resolve it.
I told him that as of 2:50pm yesterday my child was finished in 5th class and that I will write to the BOM, himself the principal, the DoE and most importantly the Ombudsman for children, to notify all parties of his behavior and that he has refused to meet me despite a written request and that the principal did not offer any satisfactory responses to any complaints made.
Sheā€™s enjoying a day off today shopping with her mother. So far Iā€™ve heard nothing from the school.

Some might say that the above is an overreaction but this teacher is a known cunt who has a lot of previous form for literally tormenting kids in his care.
Iā€™ll follow this thing right through to the bitter end. Iā€™m hoping to drag it right through his and the principals summer leave.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t happen

2 Likes

I had same teacher for 3rd 4th and 5th class and he was a cunt. We were told he was moving to 6th with us and my mother put me straight into 1st year. 8 of about 25 students didnt go into the class they either went to other schools or few went to secondary school

1 Like

Are you the manager of the U12ā€™s?

11 Likes

:smile:

There was a possibility that sheā€™d have him for 6th class due to joint 5/6 classes and thereā€™s usually a queue into the office when the class divisions & teachers are announced and nobody wants him near their kids. The principal anticipated that this year and wrote out some shite to parents that theyā€™d spilt on ability and age etc. and NOBODY was to approach the school to get their child into a particular class, Iā€™ve asked him to give it to me in writing that this pig wonā€™t be teaching my kid next year.
No reply to that, either way Iā€™ll follow this thing right through to the bitter end.

:joy::joy::joy:
Iā€™m with the 8s. Maybe some day Iā€™ll make the 12s.

Never happened.

jesus wept is it a magnum or a cornetto you are are holding out for?

2 Likes

if you had have kept that narrower to BOM and the DOE and that given the headā€™s inaction, that you would be including him in the complaint it wouldā€™ve been a much better email.

I thought you had kids ??
Exclude one child out of a team ? Put yourself in her shoes as the rest of her team came back after ice creams.
This pig has messed with the wrong mans child here. Plenty of parents have gone in spitting fire over him over the years. One mountainy man even physically threatened him but all were fobbed off.
Iā€™m not one to behave like that. Iā€™ll follow all protocols and appeals and complaints procedures and just torment the life and soul out of him via the BOM and ombudsman etc.
2 decades of dealing with cunts within the public service has educated me on how to get at them. Iā€™ve set aside enough time until the end of June
to get at him.
Iā€™ll move on to the principal then throughout the summer as heā€™s obliged to answer emails to the school.

1 Like

do only kids that play sports get an ice cream? jaysus but thatā€™s unfair. What about the other kids who are probably already feeling terrible about not getting picked on the team or are inside types whoā€™d rather watch the cowā€™s in the next field out the window

Jaysus, ye have little to complain about. Brother Prunty dragged me out of the class one day and threw me down the stairs. Nobody at home gave a flying fuck.

18 Likes

The DoE wonā€™t accept complaints from individual parents. They will however investigate irregular and forced absences, hence her being off school today and tomorrow.
The BOM are pretty toothless but are sick to the teeth of cleaning up after this cunt.
The Ombudsman is the official next step if you feel that your complaint has not be dealt with in a satisfactory manner by the school principal, Iā€™ve had the meeting with him, Iā€™ve been refused a meeting with the staff member involved. The Ombudsman can now go straight in and ask questions once those avenues are covered.

it was acceptable in the 40s, it was acceptable at the time.

5 Likes

http://www.teachingcouncil.ie/en/Fitness-to-Teach/Complaints-about-Registered-Teachers/Making-a-Complaint/

You should sue the school for mental distress. Theyā€™d sit up pretty quick then.

Not sure if thatā€™s only post primary Art. Sure if itā€™s another layer of bureaucracy to throw at him all the better.

Ps. Had a very brief glance through it. If I write to them ASAP they immediately notify him that he has had an official complaint against him. Investigations can take months. Iā€™d love to see how smug he is waddling out the gate for his two months off with that hanging over him.

Sounds like he just doesnā€™t give a fuck mate, this complaint isnā€™t strong enough to harm him in all reality,
Surprised the principal hadnā€™t taken him out of the classroom

1 Like

Itā€™s a small school and the cunt seems immune from any sanction.
A few years back one boy was bullying another and it was known that he encouraged it. The parents were in the school quite a bit and nothing happened. One day the kid that was bullying the other lad got sickā€¦ he made the boy that was being bullied clean it up.
The kids father arrived at the school looking for blood and the teacher had to lock himself into a class room for safety. Three brothers taken out of the school over it that day, never heard did the teacher get any sanction over it, I suppose it was swept under the carpet, the childā€™s father arriving in looking to assault the teacher probably made it easier to sweep away.
Wonā€™t happen with me though.Iā€™m like the proverbial dog with a bone now and I canā€™t let it go and itā€™ll all be in writing and records kept etc.