The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Were you asking for it @Fagan_ODowd

I was a little cunt, truth be told. I drove the Brother demented. I may have an undiagnosed case of ADHD

2 Likes

Why did you tell your Dad you got a beating then you idiot?

Ill never know now, did you get a dose of the auld anxiety or what?

That’s life buddy. You might be happy in your cuckhold role but I don’t let people walk on me or mine.

It’s funny how a lot of people seem to take a set against you and your family, and they are always in the wrong…

2 Likes

Needless to say, he’ll have the last laugh

2 Likes

You were an awful gobdaw to tell your parents you got leathered by the teacher, sure he hardly beat you for getting all your spellings or 9 times tables right

@Brimmer_Bradley is a serious man for an auld yearn

1 Like

Character forming.

People just don’t like him. The kid in the middle is the collateral damage.

Same dopes engage with it every time. :rollseyes:

Sad to see the Tipp lads turning on each other like this now their year is gone.

1 Like

They still have the football

1 Like

‘@Brimmer_Bradley the shop steward’ is how he is known the length and breadth of Gortnabollix.
Interfering in everything from running the school to two flies buzzing around a turd of dog shit. He has destroyed the GAA club there with his carry on of wanting to control everything from the U10 girls teams to cutting the field.
A real ‘character’.

2 Likes

There goes the wife swap

@Brimmer_Bradley is box office. I share a little bit of the ups and downs of life for a tax office shop steward who refuses to be trodden on by the Gaa or school authorities and the place goes into meltdown. Maybe try and let us know what goes on in your lives and more lads will be box office like me.

12 Likes

These cowards prey on candid posters like you and pounce on anything and everything you say. It’s easy to offer criticism from the cheap seats.

Hurlers on the dirch I think they’re called, they spend their lives going from work to their local bar, criticize everything and do fuck all about it, it galls them to see a lad actually doing stuff for the community and getting stuck into stuff. Bitter bitter cunts.

Best of luck Brimmer. You’re doing it for the right reasons, your daughter will be proud of you in years to come