The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

He did it to the eldest one and we let it go. He did it to the next one for too long. I think a lot of my anger is that I ignored it since he ramped it up. But the pin is pulled now, no putting it back in.

1 Like

None of these boys ever played senior hurling

Drive on Brimmer

1 Like

Lads like us can’t win @Bandage, we log daily accounts of our business and pleasure trips both at home and abroad and we’re told no one is interested. We tell of our daily struggles in the workplace and we’re accused of making stuff up.
Maybe it’s envy. Maybe it’s bitterness. Maybe they’ll are just miserable cunts.
Either way we’ll post away to fuck.

I’d say they’re full to the hilt of bluster. Going home telling the wife that they’ll sort this and sort that. But when the chips are down they’ll sort fuck all. Stand back then and criticize a fella that’ll actually carry through on the hard decisions.

1 Like

jesus you softened that cunt’s cough there

Thanks for that auld post buddy.Ive picked up a and auld nice post award on the back of your smart reply to me. Keep up the good work.

Corner boys

@bandage making out like a bandit on the cheap likes here.

Happy father’s day TFK dads. Let it be a day when your offspring politely fuck off and allow you to watch sports.

1 Like

Or in my case, I actually fuck off and watch sports

2 Likes

Yes happy Father’s Day to all the amazing tfk dads. Let’s hope all the amazing tfk kids have some amazing present ideas.

5 Likes

Or they’d want to be fucking off and getting new Dads. Pressure is on kids

I got a lovely Cork GAA T shirt at about 5.45 am and then my missus fucked off to work and left me minding two of them for the day…lovely

7 Likes

I’d say it’s no joke being married to someone on factory shift work

2 Likes

Them widgets wont box themselves

1 Like

my Mrs will confirm same

4 Likes

My lads just brought me breakfast in bed Fagan. It was delightful.

What did you have?

Tea and toast

Sure where would you get it.