The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

he was riding away during the snow in march the little bollux

Youā€™re being a bit snarky here in response to @Bandageā€™s good news, whatā€™s up? I know itā€™s a lot of pressure but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do the business for princess eventually.

3 Likes

I missed this earlier as I try to stay clear of this easy like fest, but congrats @Bandage. No L plates on you in the bedroom, eh, eh.
I look forward to your latest e-pivot to caring father with great anticipation.

His mother will be made up with the news sure. Maybe @Bandage will have Christmas dinner in his own place this year to celebrate his new family. Nothing says Christmas like a view of the bus depot.

Twas either that or break into Lidl

Iā€™m delighted for my good friend @Bandage and iā€™m just jesting with himā€¦ come back to me when you manage to get into a relationship yourself.

tbf, it does snow a lot around there if we are to believe HBVā€¦

this really is a fucking gamechanger
as far as im aware @Bandage is residing in rental accomodation and now the woman and her mother will be going bonkers looking to decorate the room for the child and what notā€¦ this is actually a disaster , sheā€™ll have him buying her a house in her name and up the pole by the end of fiscal Q4,
fuck it lads

2 Likes

Uber Catholic types from Monaghan ā€¦ they wont have the baby staying in a whore house. The apartment is gone already i presume.

1 Like

I can see @bandage commuting by bus from Monaghan to his job in the central business district if heā€™s not careful

2 Likes

Itā€™s payback from Mrs bando for that reykjavik fiasco. The poor girl had only rocks to look and take pics of bando to send to his weird e-friends.

1 Like

Can we rule out an Icelandic conception?
@bandagesson

2 Likes

No offence mate, but if Iā€™m looking for relationship advice I think @bandage has a better track record at this stage, quietly goes about his business and backs it up with action.

I wouldnt dream of offering you advice - iā€™m simply saying that you should try getting into one first before judging others ā€¦ what action would that be anyway?

Of course Iā€™ve tried mate. A good heart these days is hard to find.

Heā€™d be lucky to spend every day alighting to one of Bus Eireannā€™s regal wagonā€™s in one of Ireland most rustic Bus Terminals - maybe thereā€™s property overlooking it available.

1 Like

Is that the bus station in Cavan town? If not they were obviously built from a template

Dont put on any filters, mate ā€¦ Just see what comes at you.

1 Like

Monaghan town.

fucking disaster for @Bandage

at least he will have an opportunity now to take his wrestling memorobilia down from the top of the wardrobe, imagine the big cunt sitting there with his kid in the penthouse dressed up in his wrestling gear

some big decisions ahead for the man now

7 Likes