The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Ah well done Bandage, fair play, enjoy it all!

Missed some posts clearly, is this a baby or a pregnancy??

I was wondering about that. @anon61956325 has the progeny enjoying the gestation period of a lion if itā€™s the former.

@Bandage saw there was easy likes to be had in the official fathers thread and has got his missus pregnant as a result, to get in on the easy likes (it was that or get and beat cancer). Heā€™s outsmarted the others by posting an announcement pre the birth, for a baby shower of likes and will get double bubble on the day of arrival. Itā€™s why heā€™s a top top poster

3 Likes

Huh? - Most people dont announce it to the world until after the 3 months mark, mate ā€¦ so you can add 90 days or so to your dates

Itā€™s all a beautiful mystery to me. Half the time I canā€™t even remember which armpit Iā€™m supposed to stick it under.

Usually under the one of the arm you have tied to the bodyā€¦

The Internet never forgets

ā€œJust in the hospital.ā€
ā€œYou ok hun?ā€
ā€œDonā€™t want to talk about it.ā€

I assumed a baby but :man_shrugging:

Itā€™s a baby.
Unless itā€™s a case that he finally got the ride by agreeing to stay at home from PUC and now he assumes sheā€™s pregnant.

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d have done much better with this one

there is some doubtā€¦

what about when @myboyblue posted on here one day out of nowhere about his ā€œdaughterā€
there were a few very uneasy replies

4 Likes

A real shiver down your spine moment, wasnā€™t it around the time of the Graham dwyer trial?

1 Like

i understand fully why @Mac didnt mention it to be honest

maybe, i remember it was a post out of nowhere at a most incredibly odd time,

An horrendous thought for anyone, mike and hiv discussing your internet persona. Chilling.

He would regret the line of action he took. Dropping in fatherhood out of nowhere ie ā€˜The maxi cosi is only a cunt of a thingā€™. Itā€™s very very strange. Especially in the middle of a high profile murder trial.
It doesnā€™t sit right.
At least @bandage has intimated at a pregnancy, or getting a ride without a Johnnie or something like that. You have to start there. The basics.

1 Like

I presume you meant imitated