The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

I’d say you’d be a real hit at a christening party

1 Like

Hopefully yerman cauliflower whatshisnane will christen the child and not get caught up in all that anti Catholic hysteria that is currently flavour of the month amongst young mouthy Oirish sno flakes

Of course he will. The only question is which saint the child will be named after

Best wishes @caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

Smashing news. Congrats to you @caulifloweredneanderthal & life partner. While probably for the best, my weekly post count has nosedived horrendously this week and I’ve only been on twitter once since Sunday (to find the Celtic goals from Wednesday night). Just be prepared for your INTERNET presence to be adversely affected when the baby arrives.

6 Likes

You never told us if you had a boy or a child?

1 Like

I’m going to light a candle for your new family at mass tomorrow night, mate.

Will you get married before the arrival buddy ? Your parents ( in law parents too) will hardly want a grandchild born out of wedlock.
Sorry to be asking the hard questions now but you really need to get going on it.

It’d be a post balance sheet event at this stage and, to paraphrase a retired forum moderator of some renown, I think marriage is an anachronism. The likes of myself, Conor McGregor and Marty Morrissey aren’t married and I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

@gilgamboa, we had a gentleman baby.

12 Likes

Excellent stuff. Congrats again. It’s not everyone can make a boy

Congrats mate

Ooooooft. A haymaker to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @KinvarasPassion

10 Likes

Ffss despite the news of you being a suspect in a pregnancy it still galls you that you’re a bank clerk and will never be a top too Gaa correspondent like Marty.

1 Like

:yum::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Ah thats not fair. Some lads are born with a sissy mickey theres nowt can be done

Congrats to @caulifloweredneanderthal

I think it’s clear now that the time is right to pivot this to a dad’s advice forum. The offline advice I have received from @Appendage and @Rocko has been outstanding. I’d love to see them share more stories and advice publicly.

2 Likes

Will there be room in FXBs for a haype of high chairs alongside the lads wearing tie and shirt combo packs from Debenhams?

6 Likes

It’s sad that @Bandage felt he had to steal the limelight from @briantinnion

As @Rocko always says. If @briantinnion ate dogshit @Bandage would eat two portions of it

23 Likes

:grin: