The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

At least use the millions you make from selling the pent house to buy a place in the Kilmacud Crokes area so the child will wear some sort of purple and gold.

Sadly St Eunanā€™s Letterkenny wears black and fucking amber.

1 Like

Once you vacate your current address can we use that address to make some purchases of the dark web?

6 Likes

sorry CP but @HBV has first dibs on it to return it to its former glory as a knocking shop

Hopefully she can lose a bit of the weight first

3 Likes

ah hereā€¦some decorum please

2 Likes

The afternoon tea incident suggests he has found a fellow confectionery and general baked goods lover.

1 Like

Sorry pal :sunglasses:

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

@bandage i know you are not married but will you and your missus be christening the boy as a Roman Catholic?

Its a sure way to drive about 20 halfwits here absolutely demented. It will also earn you in the region of 20 likes.

1 Like

Christ, no. Only the truly great posters are worthy of a great reply award for something like this.

100%. Weā€™re very hopeful that heā€™ll be strong enough and weā€™ll have a routine in place by then to allow us to attend the events with The Shepherd of the Universal Church in Phoenix Park and Croke Park next month as a staunch non-married Roman Catholic unit.

1 Like

Fair play for getting out of the house in the first place fella.

4 Likes

Have you his name down for Blackrock or Belvedere yet?

Youā€™ll love Ongar

1 Like

Swords is very handy for the m1 to monaghan

Youā€™ll be welcomed with open arms. An unmarried mother but much more important a child born to immaculate conception.

3 Likes

Called off tonight palā€¦ Iā€™ve been sucked into playing two games of football back to backā€¦sheā€™s off to yogaā€¦Iā€™ll get it done tomorrow.

Iā€™ve yere ever short for numbers give me a shout. Wouldnā€™t mind a game of ball during the week!

I can get you a game at 6pm on Thursdays if thatā€™s any goodā€¦ Just off the motor way in Garryduff. Drop me a pm by Wednesday any week you fancy itā€¦

1 Like

monaghan surely would be more N2 wouldnt it?
Slane actually would be a smashing place to live