The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Did you never listen to a news report on the North? You canā€™t be staunchly Catholic. The word is exclusively reserved for Protestants.

1 Like

Agreed. The equivalent Catholic tends to be ā€˜devoutā€™

1 Like

Correction noted and accepted.

cc @TreatyStones and @glenshane.

Is it not fiercely?

1 Like

I donā€™t know - ā€™ fiercely proud ā€™ of oneā€™s Catholic faith sounds familiar. Fiercely proud of the u.ion also.
Nationalists tend to be ā€˜ardentā€™ nationalists

I got a nice touch out of it myself pal

22 and counting

A bare faced attempt at eeking out the last 3 likes :grinning:

2 Likes

Hanging around in the bushes watching young wans play Camogie. That seems normal.

2 Likes

Waiting in the long grass :rollseyes:

you could head to Clogherhead beach with me and @caulifloweredneanderthal if you do decide to live there

1 Like

Have you tried Port beach up the road from Clogherhead @mickee321?

Smaller beach but a blue flag as well. No huge facilities bar a jacks and an ice cream van but nice all the same

Iā€™m sure it would seem normal to a seasoned lurker like yourself

2 Likes

Heā€™d batter the tar out of the cunt but due to some connection somewhere or standing in the community that wouldnā€™t be an option in this case (conveniently), but crafty old brimmer knows the rule book inside and out and would use his superior knowledge to get at the cunt another way, mark brimmerā€™s words that camogie coach would have messed with the wrong man and brimmer would see it through to the end playing the long game and eventually pulling a master stroke of club politics and getting one over on his camogie coach nemesis.

3 Likes

Have any of TFKā€™s fathers bought their kidā€™s a smart watch?

Are they worth it? I like the concept but I believe they are hard to set up and not very reliable.

well for starters you need a smartphone. theyre not that hard to set up but youd need a half decent one like the Huawei or Samsung ones.

Weā€™ve got the smart phones Art.

just checking, how old are the kids and what are they going to use the watch for?

Eldest just turned 10. Heā€™s starting to drift off our road so we thought it would be handy if he had one for the GPS so we will know where he is, also handy for him to send messages to us.

to be honest, if he has the phone you could just get the phone tracking app. as for the texts, he can use the phone for that. its a fair few quid to be shelling out for functionality you can get by other means.

theyā€™ve just brought in a smartphone ban in madames school so she wont be getting one til secondary school

Your 10 year old has a smart phone? Dont you love your kids at all?