The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Buy him the watch with the app then you ape and donā€™t be surprised when he develops a drug habit or gets the shit thumped out of him. Donā€™t come crying here when heā€™s in the Joy.

Itā€™s a smart watch Bob.

You tell him to put it on when he is straying from the cul-de-sac where we live. We will know where he is and can send him a message or call him when we need him or itā€™s dinner time.

Soundā€™s good to me.

The only ape here is you, you fucking roaster.

Did your father beat you when you were a child? You have some very odd and violent opinions.

Thatā€™s the modern snowflake parent - buying an app/watch to track his childā€™s every move ā€” heā€™ll be onto a drone in no time ā€¦ heā€™ll be there to slip on the kidā€™s first condom when he loses his virginityā€¦

2 Likes

Modern parenting mate, maybe one day it might happen to you.

1 Like

Go easy mate, youā€™re showing dangerous aggressive signs for such a little fanny boy snowflake.

Parent your child properly and youā€™ll be able to trust them. Fuckin smart phones :laughing: Every child should have a healthy fear of their parents, yours clearly donā€™t if they wonā€™t stay where you ask them to.

1 Like

Smart watch.

I know you are a product of an abusive father, but you should embrace technology.

1 Like

is tracking a childs movement not abusive?

1 Like

How the fuck is it? :laughing:

And whatā€™s the kid learning from this? - heā€™ll be like a robotā€¦ If he misses his dinner because he strayed you bin it and let him go without for the night- he wont miss it again. If heā€™s not on the street when you go calling him you ground him and he wont do it againā€¦ Accountability and respect are very valuable life lessons, pal - something the modern generation dont have - theyā€™ve replaced it with entitlement because their dopey fucking parents are running around like apes after them. If all else fails, smash the little cunt.

3 Likes

never heard of cybersurveillance?

youre essentially conducting cybersurveilance on your child

Would you stop, you fucking madman.

Twas my mother used to bate us with the wooden spoons when we deserved it! And we all turned out grand. We even threw the spoons into the quarry one time! :laughing:

My father need only give a look and we copped the fuck on, he never once raised his finger, he didnā€™t need to with the ninja mother and her wooden spoons.

Seriously, a bit of tough love wouldnā€™t go astray there now in your case ffs, heā€™s 10 and ignores your rules and wanders off and your solution is to buy him a smart watch and track him. Cop the fuck on to yourself.

2 Likes

Iā€™m deadly serious, you might want to check with the DPC about the legality of tracking your childs movement post GDPR

1 Like

Beautiful irony here as the snowflake parents plans are scuppered by GDPR snowflakery, almost as if the snowflakedness has come back to bite the snowflakes in their moisturised and sunbed tanned arses

1 Like

Times have changed pal.

I think it will be a handy device. Heā€™s at the age now that he does want to start wandering further away, I think when he wants to do this the smart watch will come in handy.

Iā€™m going to buy him one and I will let yourself, @anon61956325 and @artfoley know how I get on.

This is the future.

1 Like

Times have changed but the core values stay the same. He knows he can do what he likes because he knows his father has no backbone. Kids spot weakness a mile off.

2 Likes

You must live in an awful hell hole ā€¦

Anyway, just make sure he still runs his destination by you verbally incase the watch goes dead ā€” iā€™d hate to think of you and the mrs stood watching a little screen for hours waiting for a little blip to appear.

I hate disagreeing with @Breaking_my_balls and @anon61956325 as theyā€™re two of my very best epals, but I thoroughly endorse your decision. The gameā€™s moved on, you canā€™t stand still or you you get overtaken. Lads saying that the wooden spoon worked on them is all a bit Arsene Wenger.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point, thatā€™s why I asked if any TFK fathers had purchased a smart watch, looks like Iā€™m blazing a trail here.