The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Cop yourself on.

As Iā€™ve stated before, never enter a Cul De Sac without checking your clutch is in good working order.

1 Like

Unless itā€™s a Cadbury cul de sac?

I probably should have quoted his post when he mentioned he purchased a box of durex condomsā€¦

All hell after breaking loose here over a fucking remote of all things. Christ.

Its the little things that trip you up

2 Likes

Christ,
God be with the days when you could slip the jacket on and go for a quiet pint.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve recently got a site off The Border Bull. I could enquire on behalf of @Bandage if heā€™s looking to build on the general border region.

1 Like

Three years ago today our little fella passed away. Today his mum gave birth to our second daughter since his death.

We had an awful run for a few years. I canā€™t help but think that our little fella is up in heaven looking after us.

63 Likes

Good luck mate, great news but of course youā€™ll have sad memories in the forefront of your mind. Best wishes

3 Likes

Fantastic news about the birth of your daughter you are definitely one of the forums good guys

Congrats a chara

3 Likes

Great stuff Fenners. Congrats to ye both

2 Likes

Congrats on the new arrival fenway.

2 Likes

Absolutely delighted for you buddy. You deserve nothing but positive things after everything youā€™ve been through. Congrats to you and Mrs FWP. Hope all are happy and healthy.

4 Likes

Absolutely fantastic news Fenners. Delighted for ye all. You deserve every bit of happiness coming your way.

2 Likes

Great news mate. All the more poignant Iā€™m sure worth given the date, but itā€™ll keep the connection between the wee fella and his sisters

Best wishes to you and your family

5 Likes

I wish ye all the very best

2 Likes

Delighted for you Fenway.

1 Like

Congratulations. The best of luck to you all. Delighted for you.

1 Like

Great news tinged with sadness but the date will keep the memories alive.

Good luck to all of you.

2 Likes

Fair play lad, delighted for you all.

1 Like