The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Sheep lambing or cows calving?

Are you saying I can get one with a heat lamp too?

Come again.

Not an audio only one mate.

:grimacing::flushed:

Jaysus aulā€™ stock but youā€™ve left a gap open there. Iā€™ll leave it to others to exploit.

Iā€™m willing to give them the open goal. Iā€™d say a weirdo like HBV will wet himself over this.

Surely a good cctv would suit your needs a bit better?

1 Like

Speak of the ass and heā€™s sure to pass.

Do you need infra red?

Iā€™m sure he willā€¦

:joy:

If I recall correctly, @myboyblue casually mentioning he has kids, during some murder trial or other is one of the greatest pivots in internet history.

1 Like

Fuck your WiFi, fuck your video.

These big standard baby monitors have served us well for past 7 years, the only bit of hassle I had with them was the clarity of sound which landed me in a world of shit when the mother in law heard me giving out about her to the wife one evening. So warning warning.

3 Likes

Aye, Iā€™d have been of that opinion, but thereā€™ll be no going back from the video one now sadly. Was hoping there might be a cheap and cheerful version out there somewhere.

Incidentally, this brings me back to the first time buying the cunts of yokes. Those fuckers in Angelcare are horrible bastards with their fucking heartbeat monitor plate. Fuckers preying on the fears of first time parents. What a fucking gimmick.

1 Like

The monitor or the kid?

Monitors. Thatā€™s the way itā€™s gone now I suppose.

Good surveillance is never expensive but cheap surveillance can be very costly.

2 Likes

FYI @Matty_Hislop and your 40 quid smartwatch

The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Video Monitors lads, seriously?