The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

We got this as a gift…

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/motorola-mbp36s-remote-wireless-video-baby-monitor/1401086567.prd?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx92Rr96k3QIVLbHtCh051Q3PEAQYASABEgKTy_D_BwE

Poor battery and needs to be charged often but good sound and picture.

Already not really relying on it. A bit superfluous like.

@KinvarasPassion the trick is to “deliberately” get caught slagging someone off. Being a gas man making a comment about the mother in law.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, glad its all going swimmingly.

Video monitors lads, seriously like?

1 Like

The watch has been fantastic Art, I’d well recommend it.

2 Likes

@myboyblue, the monitor in IKEA costs about 29 quid and does everything all the others do for a fraction of the cost. No camera but sure you don’t need a camera at all.

2 Likes

Is it flat packed?

1 Like

It is not. Probably the only thing in IKEA that’s not rugs, delph or cutlery that requires no allen keys

At least that’s something. Otherwise the child would be married with kids by the time you’d get it together

1 Like

Your ideas intrigue me. Cheers mate.

I’ve one of these yokes in the attic at home somewhere, never knew they were back in fashion

1 Like

I’d go in & check on that child if I was you. :open_mouth:

Buy a nest camera. You can check in then from anywhere. Talk to the baby from the pub. Could chance the pub when wife away.

When baby is older you can use it for home security.

https://nest.com/ie/cameras/nest-cam-indoor/overview/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIt_SAt_Gk3QIVaLHtCh3fEg8eEAAYASAEEgLbUfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLCNz7rxpN0CFW-B7Qods5IJdw

2 Likes

Advice for some lads here on marriage from one of history’s great minds, Charles Darwin who drew up a list of why he should and should not get married
Cc @Bandage

Marry

Children — (if it Please God) — Constant companion, (& friend in old age) who will feel interested in one, — object to be beloved & played with. — better than a dog anyhow.– Home, & someone to take care of house — Charms of music & female chit-chat. — These things good for one’s health. — but terrible loss of time. —

My God, it is intolerable to think of spending one’s whole life, like a neuter bee, working, working, & nothing after all. — No, no won’t do. — Imagine living all one’s day solitarily in smoky dirty London House. — Only picture to yourself a nice soft wife on a sofa with good fire, & books & music perhaps — Compare this vision with the dingy reality of Grt. Marlbro’ St.

Not Marry

Freedom to go where one liked — choice of Society & little of it. — Conversation of clever men at clubs — Not forced to visit relatives, & to bend in every trifle. — to have the expense & anxiety of children — perhaps quarelling — Loss of time. — cannot read in the Evenings — fatness & idleness — Anxiety & responsibility — less money for books &c — if many children forced to gain one’s bread. — (But then it is very bad for ones health[19] to work too much)

Perhaps my wife wont like London; then the sentence is banishment & degradation into indolent, idle fool —

He then produces his conclusion:

Marry — Mary — Marry Q.E.D.

2 Likes

ok we’ve had measles, chicken pox, Maclaren buggies et al
now out of nowhere Voyeursim has become a parenting issue for our resident Laois “father”

An awful night of it with nightmares again. Fucking godawful cunts of a yoke. Cause, a fucking Spider-Man bad guy called Vulture. Bastard. Pippa Pig never gave these problems

I feel your pain, bro.

Youll have to stop watching these types of movies if they affect you so easily.

95% of TFKers are talking to strangers everyday…

6 Likes

Not strangers. Friends who just haven’t met yet