The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

It’s gibberish. Is that what you let him back onto the forum for?

1 Like

How I interact with my mate is none of your concern.

Go fuck yourself Chubbs.

@anon61878697 and @Brimmer_Bradley on the banter express here

They’re like two peas in a pod

Eldest stubs her toe going out the door. Rolling around the floor in agony. Youngest rolling around the floor in laughter.
All hell breaks loose

5 Likes

It’s almost like being there the way you told that.

6 Likes

Ah yeah. We got the usual “Nobody loves me stuff” I was laughing at the youngest laughing and she made no effort to camouflage it.

Ah the memories… I loved when the brother did it… And it surprisingly happens you a bit when you are younger. He got plenty of laughs at my expenses too.

1 Like

Cool story.

We’ve spent a large portion of the last few days with our 3 year old niece, an absolutely gorgeous little girl who is the spit of her grandmother. It has been wonderful to see what fantastic parents my brother and his wonderful wife are. This little girl was very ill with meningitis just after she was born and to see the intelligent, bossy, brilliant person she is now is a joy.

7 Likes

Has she two working eyes ?

Lads stealing easy likes from other peoples kids now. FFS.

1 Like

@Fitzy is working all the angles on this holiday

3 Likes

I dont know how they do it

2 Likes

Not new news - Your man Steve Jobs wouldnt let his kids near phones /devices … but isnt @Brimmer_Bradley’s daughter being bullied by a teacher for being slow? Or was that for being ugly? Or both? … anyway, it’s no coincidence that the poor girl is being picked on when her parents handed her an iphone at 10 …

As an aside - there was a couple of experts on Yates last week absolutely horrified that parents are using tracking apps to keep tabs on their kids - they maintain it creates all kinds of trouble and trust issues down the line… how are you getting on tracking your lot @Matty_Hislop?

Little Johnny is honrale on the iPhone. Jesus he can unlock it and find the yowtube and watch ‘hit the Diff’ in a flash of an eye and I can barely write a texsht. He’s as bright as a button.

3 Likes

Well considering he spent a large chunk of his life trying to ignore his daughter it’s not surprising he wouldn’t let her near his iPhone and ipad

4 Likes

What a cry for help. A really needy cry for help.
Yourself and that fat disappointment from Wexford have let yourselves down badly this week. While everyone else is tipping away engrossed in club action and getting work done before the Nov to March lull, you two bumbuddies are following the likes of me around the forum.
Really ?
For two egotistical narcissists that have such high opinions of yourselves, ye are two children really when push comes to shove.Not a bit about either of ye.

Cc. @Bandage. #littlefatuselessfraud.

2 Likes

You’re too nice a guy to persist with this forced edgy, trying too hard persona. Just be your kind self, pal.

Up your game Mr Predictable.

1 Like