The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Don’t we all

3 Likes

A bad one this morning. The young lad had a fairly scuttery shit in his nappy, but when I went to change him it transpired the nappy had opened and it had gone all down his legs. Had to throw him under the shower to get it off and stop him from rubbing his hands in it.

The likes of @Fagan_ODowd and @anon26343222 must think that parenting is all about cleaning up bodily fluids, no wonder they don’t know how we do it.
The offspring of TFK appear to make a lot more mess than is normal

1 Like

Sounds like me the morning after the All Ireland

4 Likes

Days like this are to be cherished.

I bet he has a photo of it up on snapchat and all.

It wouldn’t be any worse than the drivel you had up on it last week

My Snapchat stories are revered across the country

Cool story bro’

I don’t know how you do it.

Once this place was stories about lads shitting themselves on/on way home from nights out.

How far we have travelled.

I didn’t even know she was pregnant. Reminds me of Georgia salpa the day she magically gave birth.

No what I was thinking is how you have the chance to raise a family when your on tfk 24/7.

Ghost train in Lullymore is very good if you are looking for something Halloween related to do

took the small one to Spookytown in fota the weekend. She loves Halloween and had a great time at it.

Nightmare for the adults though. It’s like production line fun. Queue up. let in in small groups. About ten stations on the way round with some poor misfortunate “actor” going through the motions at each one. Keep having awkward meetings with the groups in front of and behind you.

Fucks sake.

Where is Lullymore?

Heading to fota next weekend, little one is 7, is it worth the effort?

Yes.

Just don’t bore the fuck out of us with a short story afterwards.

10 Likes