The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

We’ll be here to help out if any issues arise down the line, for now I recommend you have a shit, you’re no good to that kid with septic insides

@Bandage the child won’t remember seeing you shitting.

@Bandage are you have sexual relations with your missus in front of the child? I’d advise you make sure he is fully asleep if you are.

3 Likes

He could slide his togs back up while still seated ( wipe first of course ) if that’s what’s really worrying him.

I’ve come to this late @Bandage so I missed all the fun. Hope you managed to have your shit. Learn to enjoy the precious time you spend in the jacks. It will soon be the only peace you get. And in a year or two the little fella will be walking in the door and talking to you while you take a shit.

8 Likes

It’s a rite of passage in the path to superdadhood

Don’t be silly mate. Into the bouncer and keep in view while you take your dump.

The missus and the young one are rowing all day here.

I’ve some amount of peace keeping done

1 Like

I get myself into fierce trouble at that lark, I recommend you support the missus in the main

1 Like

I’m agnostic in the peace keeping mate. I’m just saying that’s enough now and ah here randomly aimed at noone in particular. Took the kid out for a while. Cabin fever, the kid is sick

What if his missus is acting the cunt does he still row in with her?

Ah kid. I cam in one Friday evening after work. The missus was fighting with the eldest , the eldest with the youngest and the youngest with the missus. That’s a free pass right there.

1 Like

A perfect circle.

The small one has an uncanny knack of pushing the missus buttons. It’s wummery of the highest order.

Have you go to the stage yet where she asks the mother? The mother says no so she asks you. Tricky, very fucking tricky.

No. Not yet. She generally doesn’t ask anyway! Just tells.

You’re fucked kid

Wouldn’t have it any other way.

1 Like

I hear you mate when the 15 year old daughter and the missus start I feel like slipping out the door🤦‍♂️

1 Like

I’ve done it chief. 3 pints later came home to discover I could have had another 3

3 Likes

Is this a common thing with mothers and daughters?