The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

If you’re not part of the solution you’re part of the problem

4 good luck with that😮

Ive just found out some little bitch/friend tore the head off my 9 year old daughter/baby. I’m pacing the house here

Never get involved in the rows of your children.

4 Likes

Absolutely, this will pass @feck_it, little girls are fucking deadly, you couldn’t be up to them and the story you have is unlikely to be the whole truth

Soundest advice you’ll ever get. Two of them will be besties this time next week and parents tearing strips off each other

There’s rows and there’s rows mate. I wont be having that.The parents aren’t there at the moment but I will be having a civil word…

1 Like

Personally I would either not get involved at all, or have a word with both equally.

1 Like

What’s happened?

https://twitter.com/oregonjobs2/status/1070739218819940352?s=21

1 Like

Thing is, there’s text messages from this one who’s a renowned bully egging other friends to gang up on her. One of the mothers showed me them…

get the school involved mate

3 Likes

Out of school stuff man

Doesn’t matter, trust me, the school is best equipped to deal with this. Get the screenshots.

9 year olds with phones is a bit mad though.

Appreciate the advise bud. That’s the way its gone though

I don’t mean any offence here, just enquiring. Would it be normal for a 9 year old to have a phone in your neck of the woods, I have a 9 year old and none of her pals have phones

Yes, they all have them mate. Just police them though

9 year old with phones :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

So 9 year olds don’t have iPads??

1 Like

No idea mate, my kids are younger and I haven’t hit that issue yet. I’m sure it’s not far off.

Our local school is starting to clamp down heavily on this stuff which really helps but fuck it, parents need to do their bit too.

Aside: I can understand your anger on this issue. Very hard not to intervene. Is she OK?