The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread

You’re a shit dad if you forgot til now. Congrats @carryharry. Keep him off the internet and on the field and he’ll grand.

No, we had a cake n’all for him last week. Had the whole family around

How is Brady?

Furry

He’s great … shedding like a mo-fo lately. But he’s a very good boy… except when food is around - he’s a hound if you will excuse the pun.

Late in the day for @caulifloweredneanderthal and @tallback but only seeing this now, congrats to you both, delighted for you. And me oul mucker @carryharry, congrats my good man.

I was in drogheda earlier WITH my wife

I actually suspect it may be one of my old cases, I had a look to see which judges were on and saw the case listed before the judge involved…

one for the couldve been me thread

Congrats @carryharry @caulifloweredneanderthal @tallback

Congrats @carryharry. Some baby boom here lately

Congrats @carryharry old pal.

Surely baby Arsene for the year that’s in it?

To all the booming fathers, congratulations! Sleepless nights and a lifetime of worry but you’ll have some absolutely incredible times as well.

Enjoy!

congrats mate

thought of you when i heard it on LMFM earlier… haha
look - we cant judge the man on here - a situation like that could drive a fella in many directions

congrats @carryharry
ah you know the drill at this stage anyhow so you’ll sail thru
for the first time lads - an absolute nightnare begins - DO NOT take parental leave - get back to work ASAP for your sanity

Word brother :see_no_evil:

oh believe me I know, but the gom has just made his wifes case

What’s the latest?

man arrested. it was an imitation firearm and fake bomb

someone in the court shouted for gardai and 2 barristers ran in, the judge told them to leave, not wanting more hostage, then ARU arrived, said “armed gardai” and yer man surrendered. probably would’ve been 5-7 hostages in the court.

Congrats bud