The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

How is Brady?

Furry

Heā€™s great ā€¦ shedding like a mo-fo lately. But heā€™s a very good boyā€¦ except when food is around - heā€™s a hound if you will excuse the pun.

Late in the day for @caulifloweredneanderthal and @tallback but only seeing this now, congrats to you both, delighted for you. And me oul mucker @carryharry, congrats my good man.

3 Likes

I was in drogheda earlier WITH my wife

1 Like

I actually suspect it may be one of my old cases, I had a look to see which judges were on and saw the case listed before the judge involvedā€¦

one for the couldve been me thread

1 Like

Congrats @carryharry @caulifloweredneanderthal @tallback

4 Likes

Congrats @carryharry. Some baby boom here lately

2 Likes

Congrats @carryharry old pal.

Surely baby Arsene for the year thatā€™s in it?

1 Like

To all the booming fathers, congratulations! Sleepless nights and a lifetime of worry but youā€™ll have some absolutely incredible times as well.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

congrats mate

1 Like

thought of you when i heard it on LMFM earlierā€¦ haha
look - we cant judge the man on here - a situation like that could drive a fella in many directions

1 Like

congrats @carryharry
ah you know the drill at this stage anyhow so youā€™ll sail thru
for the first time lads - an absolute nightnare begins - DO NOT take parental leave - get back to work ASAP for your sanity

5 Likes

Word brother :see_no_evil:

oh believe me I know, but the gom has just made his wifes case

Whatā€™s the latest?

man arrested. it was an imitation firearm and fake bomb

someone in the court shouted for gardai and 2 barristers ran in, the judge told them to leave, not wanting more hostage, then ARU arrived, said ā€œarmed gardaiā€ and yer man surrendered. probably wouldā€™ve been 5-7 hostages in the court.

Congrats bud

1 Like

usually stay away from this carryon but fuckit its almost christmas

congrats to everyone here who managed to ejaculate inside your woman while she was ovulating.
ye are great men.

5 Likes

Happy to give that #10

1 Like