Ones in continent the other ex continent

First rule of a successful marriage.

No wife is ever, ever, ever fat

10 Likes

:rofl:

Not to her face anyway!

1 Like

Correctomondo

Congrats to all involved @carryharry. He’ll have his own log-in within the week hopefully.
Happy Christmas to all.

1 Like

Yourself and @carryharry have come along way from the days of drinking cans in a lane off Baggott Street.

3 Likes

Those were the days, there were decent people willing to part with change back then. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Wonderful news @carryharry , congratulations pal.

1 Like

i always had good old time for @carryharry
he can handle the to and fro here without getting all het up on a self righteous internet horse
the goodwill towards him is reflective of that

@Turenne’s case is bizarre allright
whilst and incredibly boring contributer in general , i do appreciate the whole story about him and the INTERNET persona he has presented is extraordinary.
The time he took the Asian and the kid back to meet the presumably horrified parents in Castlemartyr was articulated quite well actually and the manner in which he put the whole lot of them on a bus from Dublin airport to East Cork after a gruelling flight from the paddy fields was most entertaining.
He is on a bit of a rollacoaster ride with this one allright and has seeked whatever solace he can find in learning to cook- now much praise i say… i await his updates and respect the situation he is in - altho one cant help avoiding the thought it is from the result of some original mission of depravity, but it has turned out well

Happy Christmas @Turenne and all who sail aboard your good ship

13 Likes

:smile:

5 Likes

@Bandage that’s you that is.

1 Like

Top news @carryharry congrats. hope all is going well there

2 Likes

:thinking:??

And I’ll be doing the same this weekend. :clap: 26 hours of travelling for the poor fuckers.

13 Likes

Happy Christmas mate

1 Like

My two lads in the playground with a neighbour kid. My older lad pushing the two younger lads in a big swing. Neighbour kid complains that his dad pushes him much higher.

My older lad says “what do you expect. My diet is mainly crisps.”

2 Likes

It was a good yarn first time around

1 Like

Cool story bro’

Cc @anon61878697

What would I do with that?