The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Yep. Still rooting for you here Threw.

Iā€™m pretty good. Itā€™s a long slog. They have appointed an ace solicitor with a serious track record to take on the case, which is great. Things move slow, though. The word ā€œmoveā€ actually sounds too dynamic for how tardily things progress.

I have a ticket to travel over there next month and Iā€™ll see my boy for the first time in 13 months.
Iā€™m going to go meet his teachers etc and exercise my Guardianship rightsā€¦and show his mother that I ainā€™t going anywhere.
Iā€™m looking to get back working but realise I will probably need to do unpaid/volunteer workā€¦so be it.
But first I am hoping to scrounge the cash together to go somewhere like Asia for a month to try to re-set my brain. Iā€™m ok but at the same time, Iā€™m pretty fucked up.

Thanks for asking fellas.

1 Like

Itā€™s a hard road to travel. Best of luck.

Reading the first case made me want to have that solicitor representing meā€¦then I remembered that that actually is the case and that weā€™ll be in the High Court very soon.

I am actually going to do this. Fuck yeah.

1 Like

If a girl is 3 weeks late how worried would you be?

Just get her do a pregnancy test rather than stress out

Chemists sell them

6 Likes

Killjoy.

Not worried at all. Youā€™d make a great dad. Your kid Will be a whizz at maths and probability.

1 Like

Sheā€™s after the Farm so very worried.

Chances are it isnā€™t even yours mate

Not worried at all. But then Iā€™m not the one who knocked her up.

25 Likes

:laughing:

Did you think you were batting on a wet wicket?

.:rollseyes:

Iā€™d say itā€™s time to be taking it serious anyway, testing kits and the like

Plane ticket, change of identityā€¦

Sure if sheā€™s pregnant, sheā€™s pregnant, youā€™re going to be a father. Nothing in the world beats it, trust me. Itā€™ll all work out.

If sheā€™s not, sheā€™s not and you carry on living your life.

Congrats mate

Well done mate :+1:

@Tank is your man for advice here