The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Da fuq

@briantinnion doesnā€™t want pancakes or buns in the oven

Youā€™re a good lad.

2 Likes

Man boobs, a high pitched voice and a raisens for bollix.

No thanks Brian.

10 Likes

Thanks mate, genuinely, thereā€™s kids that wouldnā€™t get them otherwise. Iā€™ve done it every year, luckily the biggest class Iā€™ve had was 18.

@briantinnion, Iā€™ve had the job done, I donā€™t think you could hide it from the missus, there is two tiny scars left behind and you will be as tender as fuck for about a week, you will also be instructed to wear y fronts about two sizes small so the missus will be suspicious, Iā€™d say itā€™s close to a fortnight before youā€™re fully recovered, you certainly wouldnā€™t be playing a five a side within that time.

Youā€™ll be very sore for about 24 hours, I havenā€™t suffered any side effects, libido is the same as ever.

2 Likes

Be honest now.

Signing in.

Mine was done in Drogheda by a man who described it as ā€œtaking the fish out of the water ā€œ.

Very strange sensation being semi conscious off your head on a sedative as a stranger feels your balls and takes a scalpel to them whilst a nurse discusses the weather with you.

No regrets, but I was sore for about a week after, balls felt as heavy as melons for about two days. Was back in the saddle within a week and felt no different. Back in the saddle without any protection about a month later after the results of the sample I posted on were clearā€¦

2 Likes

You guys.

:smile:

1 Like

You canā€™t kill that which is already dead

I didnā€™t realise you were ill, my apologies

What the fuck is that about?

1 Like

I think it was to keep them in place, you want absolutely no movement or opportunity for chafing Iā€™d say, I donā€™t recall fully.

The one thing I can say with the benefit of experience is that it is absolutely not a pain free experience as is advertised, it is a mighty job though and despite general disbelief here it is absolutely without side effects in my experience

Apart from becoming gender fluid?

4 Likes

Weā€™d a lunatic of a charolais with one that escaped the squeeze. Heā€™s a lot more circumspect since the error was rectified.

Your honesty and openness is to be commended.

Well done on the pancakes too. That was a lovely thing to do for the poor kids.

5 Likes

You cynical bastard. Heā€™s been making pancakes for years.

Thanks mate, I think that at least part of that is genuine,
Iā€™m an open book

My mother was babysitting here the other night. She allowed my 5 yr old to stay up a bit later and they watched a few episodes of something called marie kondo.

The 5 year old has since rearranged all of hers, her brothers and my clothes in the dressers. Folded perfectly ā€œmarie kondo styleā€

Netflix sub paid for itself right there

4 Likes

Marie Kondo must be something else, I saw a couple of minutes of her show one day the missus was watching with one of the kids,
Ms Kondo does not even speak English