The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Thanks lads. I expect to pick up a few handy nice posts in the fathers thread now. Should be great for my overall metric

6 Likes

Nothing makes a woman appreciate her home like a few days in a public ward with society’s finest.

She’ll never give out about the leaking tap again.

3 Likes

Pity having the child will only ever be the second most important thing you’ve done this year since you’ve already romped home in the TFK prediction league

1 Like

Congrats @Julio_Geordio

1 Like

Congrats @Julio_Geordio, you cunt.

1 Like

Comhghairdeas, a Jhulio…

1 Like

Attagirl Mrs @Julio_Geordio

1 Like

No I had to turn the down the opportunity of being drubbed by monaleen again. I would love it, love it if someone beat them

1 Like

Congrats to all @Julio_Geordio. Kids are a gift. Enjoy.

This thread should be interesting from around mid May when the All Ireland babies are born

Kyle will rocket up the baby names list.

Choco might make it up after work :rofl:

@mickee321

this @Bod95 fella seems a complete misfortune

3 Likes

Congratulations @Julio_Geordio and indeed regards to Herself.
A topical name??? Theresa the outsider @ 50/1…

1 Like

I tried for Kiely but she wasn’t keen

@mickee321

Congrats @Julio_Geordio.

You’re facing into some moments of utter joy and happiness. But also a lot of hardship and responsibility. And absolutely no time to yourself. And so much clutter. And if you’re lucky you get to do it all again another time and maybe another time after that.

It’s still wonderful nonetheless.

2 Likes

The chap I share an office with had a vasectomy last Thursday. Didn’t see him again until this Wednesday and he had a cowboy walk going on. Said he had a lot of swelling and looked to be in a fair bit of pain. Haven’t seen him since ; he’s WFH

Just FYI

1 Like

What kind of retarded fuck wit would get a vasectomy? - there are some really stupid bastards out there… he probably has sex 2/3 times a year … a condom works. If you dont want to wear one get her to fit an IUS - it works for 5 years - by that stage she’ll be near menopause and you’ll be shagging prostitutes anyway.

4 Likes