The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Sorry for your troubles ahead

is that not illegal here?

@Horsebox might have a list you could borrow

1 Like

As I said. We are through the looking glass.

Say you identify as a female.
Say you identify as a mother.
Fire in a script.

You are confusing sex and gender mate, the classic mistake transphobic bigots make.

No, i’m not mate ---- I’m all in favour of reducing prejudices between the sexes - but there are characteristics that suit/enhance each gender other than biological ones … I get that mounting kids with extreme ideas of gender is harmful – girls relying on beauty - boys on strength etc. etc … but at the same time we need to recognize that there are differences between the sexes that make us work well together … cultural overhauls and outdated meanings of what it is to be male / female need addressing - but not to the point where we are looking to produce bland and precious members of society.

I agree the whole gender neutral thing is a load of bollox, kids are confused enough without adults piling on more confusion. The reality is though there are people who are transgender and we have to educate kids and the whole of society to be accepting of them and not bigoted. It’s no different to the effort to accept gays as “normal” people. It’s just the way their brains are wired, some men think they are women, some women think they are men, some people think they are dogs and run barking after cars all day.

Woof.

Proud dad here fella, the second won a bronze medal at the Limerick community games cross country run today, a real grinding effort, passed about 8 girls in the last 200 metres, she gave every last ounce. :heart_eyes:
Great day.

21 Likes

There’s always next year

3 Likes

There is and all, she’s a year underage :ronnyroar:

I suspect you would have mentioned it if that were the case

She wouldn’t have made the top twenty in Cork.

2 Likes

Ah now…There’s no call for that sort of cynicism

Cork has a rich tradition of fine athletes. But you can’t beat the Limerick training regime of actual hunger and running from the Gardai.

2 Likes

Move to Limerick, that’ll solve your mid life crisis.

It’s hard to know what to make of this post. I’d say you probably have one testicle and one ovary in your ballbag. A right fanny of a man.

I’d have a real crisis on my hands though.