The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Don’t forget the Mothers today lads. It’s their day.

1 Like

Belated congratulations @Julio_Geordio

Suppose the novelty has worn off by now, tis tough going.

:rollseyes:

Two weeks paternity leave is plenty cc @mickee321

1 Like

2 days is enough.

5 Likes

2 weeks… … this is the type of fella who will be up doing bottle feeds at 3 o clock in the morning and the wife sound asleep with two big tanks of milk hanging off her

12 Likes

I always said getting rid of milk quotas was a bad idea.

6 weeks fully paid here — People can take it in what ever chunks they want… Please god I get my wan pregnant someday and I will use the full 6 weeks to bond early with late night feeds.

2 Likes

Of porter

my missus was very sick after the pregnancy. She was in an awful way for about a month. I had the 2 weeks paternity and I took 4 weeks off unpaid, out of necessity.

Spot on. You’ll have the likes of @anon61878697 going around with a prosthetic tit that pumps out formula are 3 in the morning so he can bond with junior Chocco, while princess gets a full night’s sleep. He’ll be in work the next day falling asleep at the desk

5 Likes

You’ve lads giving it the hard chaw talk here of course, but it’s only right take as long as you can

That sounds great.
There would be nothing better than to be at home bonding with your child for the entire 2nd week of March all the way up to their 6th Birthday. #specialmemories

4 Likes

I’ll do whatever it takes pal.

1 Like

I’ve no doubt that you’ll be a top, top Dad

it’s not masculine to look after your wife and child at all.

Their poor missuses must have awful lives. Cooking dinners, changing nappies, doing night feeds. And then the babies as well

I’m already growing tits to make it a smooth transition

2 Likes

Girly men.

Signing in. Little Joe born in the last hour.

27 Likes

Congrats to you and Mrs. Jon Snow.

By God.

Congrats, May he swing the sword like his father.

2 Likes