The Official TFK Fingal and on the way to Fingal (from central Dublin) Take Away Thread

Baldoyle has a business park rather than an industrial estate. No offence meant so ill let it go.
Should be noted that sudocreme was invented in Baldoyle and is made there still and exported all round the world. Probably had a bearing on kanoodles decision to locate there.

Enjoyed a kanoodle yesterday from their original store in D13. While I have eaten at the clontarf branch also the food from kanoodle d13 is obviously a little more original and risqué. Peninsula dwellers will be aware that most new cuisine and culinary concepts arrive in ireland via howth and those on the peninsula tend to eat dishes closer to their native form before they are dumbed down or westernised for the more sedate palette of the city dweller. This is evident in the strong flavours and bold cooking of kanoodle d13 as compared to the more bland offerings of the clontarf franchise. Also got complimentary chicken wings. A nice touch for the locals

The only place in Ireland that rivals Howth for authentic imported cuisine is Food Fair in the terminal at Collinstown Airfield. The restaurateurs of Fingal trust the palates of the local consumers.

Had a kebab from Julios in Baldoyle on Saturday night. While I felt slightly dickie beforehand, I spent a fair portion of the next eight hours glued to a jacks feeling the burn of exploding arsepiss. While the kebab was lovely on the way in, I wouldn’t recommend the experience in total.

That has to be the worst chipper in Ireland.

The good lady’s chips were soft as fuck and underdone. They cant even cook chips.

As far as I could tell Julio is neither Irish nor Italian and as such has no business being in the chipper business.

No wonder half the cunts here are so ratty, depressed and unhealthy. The amount of drinking and chipper eating ye lads do is outrageous.

And whats your excuse?

The pressures of being this handsome can be a big cross to bear sometimes and it can make me irritable.

What’s your most handsome feature?

:eek::smiley:

My dark eyes apparently.

Oooh, I’ve lovely dark eyes too. But then you probably know that from spying on me in my Cork hotel that time!

:smiley:
Did you get the good rate that time?

The spied upon becomes the spier, we need the :strokechin: smiley back again

Did you get the good rate that time?[/quote]
I sure did Kev and it was much appreciated.

Had a Kanoodle last night from the D3 branch. Penang Curry, Asian Greens and a starter of prawns cooked in sliced almond. Hadn’t been there since the story broke about the substandard fare emanating from the D13 branch but this was magnificent.

Ffs. Did you get chips and a portion of curry sauce with that you utter muckdavage

No, Tassotti. I had a portion of brown rice. As I was already getting a curry, I thought that a further portion of curry sauce might have been superfluous.