The official TFK list of 🐐 experts - Hurleyers on the ditch

And why those fans don’t turn up in official figures or on video evidence.

Just camera shy is all…

heinze_camera-10012404

Merseyside geography.

2 Likes

Spending hours trawling through both Google images and YouTube for old Limerick GAA matches

giphy

2 Likes

You’ve taken that clamping horribly

1 Like

I won the point hands down

Of course you have

Destroyed a good few lads

1 Like

He should be giving lessons

One lad was googling who we played next and then went searching specific images on sportsfile or whatever for that game that showed no crowd in the background :rofl: :popcorn:

I knew ye played Laois next. I have an incredible memory. I wouldn’t have to go googling that. I’m pro Limerick for the most part as well.

I just knew a game against Laois would dispel your theory. Limerick support is like most others, fluctuates depending on the success of the team. The likes of Clare, Wexford, Waterford and Cork have powerful success too at the closest scent of success.

There were league games in the late 90s after we had flopped in 2 All Ireland Finals that we had tens of thousands at. Sure you can’t take 1 game in isolation.

As I said, and I stick by it because it is correct: we routinely carried huge support when we were a poor side or on hard times. ROUTINELY.

I remember a league final in ennis in 97 against Galway and the crowd was dangerous or maybe it was im salthill, either way there were way too many people there

What about this taylor swift lassie harry. Where do you stand?

She’s no Ella Henderson

There’s footage of Limerick v Clare 1998 League 2nd Round on YouTube, I watched it during Covid. A phenomenal crowd, after we flopping in 2 All Irelands and Clare winning 2, we’d right to be staying at home fearing a thumping.

I won’t post it up as I’m sure the other lad will do the right thing and find it and post it up here himself now, for balance like.

Losing two All-Irelands by narrow margins should hardly be enough to turn the crowds away. Only made the Mayo support more ravenous for success. Sure ye beat Clare in the white heat of Munster Championship battle in 1996.

Fucking seething :joy:

1 Like

He’s explaining very hard there

1 Like

I’m dizzy from running rings around lads here