The Official TFK list of Soup Takers

Spot on pal. The jealousy ripping out of losers like @Mark Renton[/USER] and [USER=2293]@Sam Swarek is comical. Hopefully BOD has that seat booked for the final.

Jealous of what exactly?

That would make you an eejit :-).

I’m hesitant to cross flattly again, in case he goes all postal on me again, but plenty of proud Irish men, English men, Scots men and Welsh men would refuse to sit in the Royal box, because they find the notion of royalty objectionable. Paul Weller would be a great example here refusing a CBE, because he didn’t like the Royal family.

Was never a fan of the soup myself, trying to cut down on the bread as well.

Also known as a Dubliner

[QUOTE="Fagan ODowd, post: 977647, member: Paul Weller would be a great example here refusing a CBE, because he didn’t like the Royal family.[/QUOTE]

That’s probably because they only offered him a CBE. David Cameron is a big fan of the Eton Rifles, surprised he didn’t get him a knighthood.

Don’t be like that. My point was that they are the best seats in the house at Wimbledon. The whole notion of a royal box is archaic in any case, as is the notion of a royal family tbh, though the queen is an outstanding statesperson, The outstanding statesperson IMO, and she has done what she can to improve relations. I just wouldn’t turn them down, I can’t see the point. I still won’t buy petrol from shell mind you after they had that poet executed in the early nineties.

An orgy of soup taking in today’s Irish Times

[ATTACH=full]1485[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1486[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1487[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 983267, member: 706”]An orgy of soup taking in today’s Irish Times

[ATTACH=full]1485[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1486[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1487[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Technically they might actually be soup givers.

How come there’s never mention of the Irishmen who fought in the American war of independence or the US civil war? The ‘Great War’ rammed down our throats continuously. There’ll be an attempt yet to ruin the 1916 commemoration by holding a multi war remembrance for it and the ‘Great War.’ if lads (predominantly from south dublin it seems) wanted to earn a wage and fight for Britain in an imperial war of oneupmanship that’s their business. What relevance that has to our national interest or history is beyond me.

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 983313, member: 1406”]How come there’s never mention of the Irishmen who fought in the American war of independence or the US civil war? The ‘Great War’ rammed down our throats continuously. There’ll be an attempt yet to ruin the 1916 commemoration by holding a multi war remembrance for it and the ‘Great War.’ if lads (predominantly from south dublin it seems) wanted to earn a wage and fight for Britain in an imperial war of oneupmanship that’s their business. What relevance that has to our national interest or history is beyond me.[/QUOTE]you ignorant roaster

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 977699, member: 80”]really, covering up for the paedos in her family is the sign of a good statesman?

giving honours to murderers is the sign of a good statesman?[/QUOTE]
Nobody in Ireland would ever do such a thing.

whats that got to do with anything?

Another glorious day of soup taking in the Irish Times. Too many pages to cut and paste as they glory in the slaughter of young Irish men in the “Great War”

Paddy Barnes

After drinking the soup he then feigns outrage that he was provided the soup.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 993668, member: 2272”]Paddy Barnes

After drinking the soup he then feigns outrage that he was provided the soup.[/QUOTE]

Non tasty soup.

Paddy Barnes is a cunt after that showcase yesterday, what song did the thick cunt think they would be playing, don’t go fighting in those pissy games if your not happy fighting under a certain fleg and anthem - tool

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 993668, member: 2272”]Paddy Barnes

After drinking the soup he then feigns outrage that he was provided the soup.[/QUOTE]

COTY stuff from Barnes

But there wasn’t a word out of Conlon who also won gold.