Neil Lennon

Denis Donaldson

Bobby Sands MP

Bobby Sands literally refused soup mate

Took the Queens shilling mate

People who say mate

:clap: :clap:

:lol:
Post of the month from tramp as he announces himself to the world in spectacular fashion

any Irish person who jumps on the Rory McIllroy bandwagon (great day for Ireland etc)

also see Munster rugby fans, Glasgow Celtic followers and British Lions supporters

Aston Villa fans, or anyone really who supports any EPL team.

Anyone who has been lived, worked and been paid wages in Australia also counts.

Kev is the only Irsh person alive who can’t get a job in Australia.

is there any job you could give him? driving a van or something. Not sure his people skills are all that but surely his driving skills are ok.

Pity he doesnt have the pleasant business tone of his mate Kev, he might have some chance then.

Kev, send me your resume, I’ll see what I can do mate.

I include myself, but ye two dimwits didn’t realise it. Going on the boys criteria everyone is a soup taker, including themselves. I was showing up one of the chief protagonists and Brad & Cameron here couldn’t see it.

I think i’ll send my CV elsewhere thanks. :rolleyes:

The dopey cunts want ya to provide about 3 different CV’s as well to cover every eventuality, its like they can’t read with some of them. I’d say the recruitment people are just so used to dealing with some real stupid bastards over here they need everything broken down for them. Just read it, its not hard.

:smiley: you got us there kev, though I think I was mentioned as a soup taker early on

maybe they just take on that approach for you, ever think of that paddy? recruiters are pointless people generally the world over so dont get down about your CV not catching flavour yet. your holiday visa will make it tough to get work in Aus and that attitude wont go too far either Id imagine. Ive come to the conclusion that handing in CV’s and applying for jobs on sites like seek is a waste of time especially for irish people in Aus. Either you have contacts that can get you in or you are just a name on a list of paper.

This has unfortunately descended into a “people you don’t like thread” and I will be making no further contribution.