The Official TFK list of Soup Takers

I’d believe it. Spent about a week in an outback town inland from Rockhampton and it’s like another planet.
You’d be hard pushed to find more backward people.

fuck you mac you odious cretin, at least kev has a bit of personality on here- how shit would this place be if it was the likes of you fooley bland fran & gman sharing your inane anecdotes with each other

fuck you mac you odious cretin, at least kev has a bit of personality on here- how shit would this place be if it was the likes of you fooley bland fran & gman sharing your inane anecdotes with each other

This has nothing to do with you buddy. Stop sticking your nose in where it’s not wanted.

Including you dip shit, don’t be a hypocrite.

Actually its reasonably close to that neck of the woods. Went to a boxing tournament last saturday night, that really brought them out. Startling experience.

Their biggest concern seems to be if you are “Ford” or “Holden”

I wasn’t the one calling other lads sad bastards :rolleyes:

Rack off Kev.

You are part of this idocy, deal with it.

Fuck off you cunt, not funny.

Soup, anyone?

Hows the trip going so far Kev? You haven’t been online much since you left.

Hold on - no need for that.

I was asking Runt to give you a break as you said you were only on a fact finding mission in Oz.

I wonder if Kev is starting to look and feel like a fact finder?

Will TFK be gettin first preference on your report Kev? I’m sure Rock and Bandage would be very disappointed if you were to release it first somewhere esle.

Think he’s mentioned here already but Bono was waving a Union Jack at Glastonbury tonight and hung the Tri-colour up upside down. Jackass.

The moment Ireland matured as a nation.

Eddie Ahern

Some bullshit out of him re wearing the queens silks. Just for the C4 camera I’d imagine.

Joseph O’Brien

the down gga team