The Official TFK NCT Thread

You make cases all you want, but the matter of FACT is that the Trajet model was the biggest heap of shite ever built. ( second to the Zafira model of course )

1 Like

Sitting here in ballysimon with low expectations… Tis like waiting to face a firing squad

1 Like

Did you leave a twenty in tray for them?

Miraculously, no and it PASSED… couldn’t believe it. More convinced than ever its all about the humour of the hoor testing it. I handed over the keys at 1.40 and had them back again by 1.55. My first comment, trying to lighten the prospective tension was ’ jaysus if you are finished that quickly, its worse than I thought’, yer man laughed and handed me the cert. ‘It sailed through - a fine bus’ says he and I didn’t ask twice.
The Mrs car (a 4 year old people carrier) failed on the most pernickety shit in March, stuff like the seat belts and wipers (not effective - yet passed a week later despite being the same bloody wipers) - Its all a con

What manner of baysht is it?

#NCTTAKESCOCK

Done for another two years. :clap::clap:

3 Likes

The MOT is a far less stressful affair.
Last time I went, the lad did the emission test off the car in front (just in case like)

It’s the same in NYC.If the car fails the emissions test they just put the hose into the car next to ye so it passes.Costs an extra $50.

Signing in

1 Like

Fucks sake.

What did it fail on?

Bit a moisture in one of the back lights.Visual only so not too bad.I’ll swap in a good one and get her passed.

@Fagan_ODowd

If my car fails the NCT on the day the current NCT expires am I ok to drive it until the re-test?
I haven’t failed yet, but knowing that cunt of a car it probably will.

No idea

Would you not think about getting it sorted out first?

Getting what sorted ?
I don’t know what kinda fault they are going to invent

1 Like

Went for the NCT there.

They told me come back next Thursday when my appointment was scheduled for.

11 Likes

Jeez the NCT waiting room here is one depressing spot.

3 lads looking in the window as their Betsy is assessed, one ould lad who looks lost and a half dozen of us on our phones bored.

Fail.
Brake pull had been glued before and broke when he yanked it. Bollocks