The Official TFK Real Madrid Supporters thread

my beloved zaragoza in Aragon & naturally enough my beloved Badajoz in Extremadura.

I hope it’s Zaragoza in Aragon. I don’t think I could take sharing an internet board with an SD Huesca fan.[/QUOTE]

The region’s main club is(& the one i follow), without doubt, Real Zaragoza - one of the ‘historicos’ of Spanish football. They were relegated in 2008 but after only one season in Segunda, they’ll be back in the Primera Liga for 2009-10.
SD Huesca are also now in Segunda A, having spent most of their history in lower divisions(where they belong)

:smiley:

How you manage to make an ever bigger cunt of yourself on here day after day is actually impressive you fucktard

Jog on son

your username ensures you are yhr biggest cunt here -

He’s got you there NCC.

good one flango

see “where did you get your username thread” for my explaination of the username.
somethines I surprize myself whit how accurate I can be.

If someone signed up with the username “Iamthebiggestcuntonthisboard” you would still outshine them with your same shit different day attention seeking bullshit

Imamadladcelticsupporterwhofoughtinthe1916risingandthesetwothingsareinextricablylinkedinmymind

Yabba dabba fuck

[quote=“Flano”]Imamadladcelticsupporterwhofoughtinthe1916risingandthesetwothingsareinextricablylinkedinmymind

Yabba dabba fuck[/QUOTE]

[quote=“Flano”]Imamadladcelticsupporterwhofoughtinthe1916risingandthesetwothingsareinextricablylinkedinmymind

Yabba dabba fuck[/QUOTE]

poor spelling their flango,

you just make it too easy!:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“McGeady1916”]poor spelling their flango,

you just make it too easy!:p[/quote]

What you meant to say was "poor spelling there"

Hi Yo

[quote=“Flano”]What you meant to say was "poor spelling there"

Hi Yo[/QUOTE]

An epic slip up there by the young fenian freedom fighting left winger.

[quote=“Flano”]What you meant to say was "poor spelling there"

Hi Yo[/QUOTE]
its as if I planned it

:p:p:p

fool

Ya but you didn’t you tool bag :smiley:

didn’t I?

anyway it always makes me laugh when flango or NCC are seething they always talk about spelling mistakes. As if to hide the fact that they have been told whats what and they can’t handle it

Embarassing…

[quote=“McGeady1916”]didn’t I?

anyway it always makes me laugh when flango or NCC are seething they always talk about spelling mistakes. As if to hide the fact that they have been told whats what and they can’t handle it[/QUOTE]

You brought up the spelling issue first.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Embarassing…

You brought up the spelling issue first.[/QUOTE]

[quote=“myboyblue”]

You brought up the spelling issue first.[/quote]

And on top of it all I didn’t even make a mistake with my spelling in the first place.